This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Spazzy poses, Luke. I like it.
  • I got a haircut today.

Before:
    After:

Still processing my thoughts.
  • Suits you better. Not as bedraggled as before.
  • I used to tuck my sideburns behind my ears when my hair was long, which was a good solution to the bedraggled problem, but having my hair styled by an actual stylist instead of just lopped off like at a barber was rather nice.
  • edited January 2012
    I got the red striping. I like it. I was also messing around with eye shadows. That's also a cowl I recently finished.

It's really weird having my hair go back to black.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited January 2012
    I find it odd that people comment on my ghostly pallor, when they usually come from countries where people are so white they don't tan (no offense intended). Is it because I'm from a "tropical" country? :)
    No one buys it when I tell them my heritage for similar reasons. I'm Spanish/Colombian on my dad's side, German/Irish on my mom's. Thus, I'm usually pretty white (with some olive color visible on regularly exposed appendages), but it only takes a bit of sun for me to start getting color. If I burn during the summer, I burn exactly once and then maintain an awesome even tan for the rest of the season. Pros and cons of being a mutt, I suppose.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Pfft.. you try convincing people you're half black.
  • Pfft.. you try convincing people you're half black.
    I've seen your pics; that's fair play.

• No one buys it when I tell them my heritage for similar reasons. I'm Spanish/Colombian on my dad's side, German/Irish on my mom's. Thus, I'm usually pretty white (with some olive color visible on regularly exposed appendages), but it only takes a bit of sun for me to start getting color. If I burn during the summer, I burn exactly once and then maintain an awesome even tan for the rest of the season. Pros and cons of being a mutt, I suppose.
    Likewise. But as quickly as I tan, I lose it quickly unless I'm regularly exposed to sunshine.

• edited January 2012
    Man, you guys think you've got it bad. Joe Boomer is as black as they come, but nobody believes him...
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited January 2012
    Likewise. But as quickly as I tan, I lose it quickly unless I'm regularly exposed to sunshine.
    That's odd - The vast majority of my genetic history is Irish and Scottish, so by all rights I should burn just hearing about the existence of the sun. But, I rarely burn, I tan rapidly, and even after two years of weak and rare english sun, the majority of me was still darker than pretty much everybody I knew, but for three people - And two of them were Omnutia and his Ma.
    Man, you guys think you've got it bad. Joe Boomer is as black as they come, but nobody believes him...
    I know that Joe is black everywhere but his heart. Which is kinda grey. I think it's congenital.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited January 2012

Improved.
    Post edited by Omnutia on

My mom just emailed me this. I was Captain Underpants for Halloween in 5th grade.
  • That's some kind of wonderful right there .
  • edited February 2012
    New haircut + new glasses + new makeup that better last for fucking five years because of the price = fun!

Post edited by Nuri on
  • Not a bad pic, I like the glasses. I guess I'll finally post one of myself.

And here's one of me being a boat captain at night.

And finally me being a badass (part of our engagement pictures):
    This is from my new years eve portrait marathon. It's very rare that I have a photo of myself taken with my camera by someone else. Normally there are either shit photos with someone else's camera, or me turning my camera around and snapping a closeup shot of myself.
    Luke always seems to have a harem....
  • Burrage is space language for harem.
  • Based on how long I had to laugh at this picture, I think it should provide some amusement to others. Also since this is the first time I've posted a picture here besides me in my halloween costume - "This is what the fuck I look like." Some of you should maybe recognize me from the PAX's. I had an awesome umbreon hat.

• edited February 2012
    A friend of mine died my hair yesterday and now it's a reddish-brown.

EDIT: Apparently, a guy getting his hair dyed gets a man-card revoked. Who knew?

My response:
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Here I am not giving a fuck on the side of an abandoned grain silo:

• edited February 2012
    Whoa. Serious Business.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Here, have my stick to beat the ladies off, you deserve it more.
  • Photobucket
    At work, like a gangsta!
  • I like to think he dressed like that specifically to cause jpeg resizing artifacts.