This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Talking with Gunter. So awesome. Awe SON.
    It's growing on us.
  • Wait what?
    North Korea has basically no allies, and is pretty much incapable of rapid warhead production. The members of the UNSC would turn them into glowing nuclear slag if they tried anything.
  • Wait what?
    North Korea has basically no allies, and is pretty much incapable of rapid warhead production. The members of the UNSC would turn them into glowing nuclear slag if they tried anything.
    Genocide solves so many problems.
  • Wait what?
    Genocide solves so many problems.
    I'm definitely not implying that; nuclear weapons should definitely be a last resort. However, most member states agree that an antagonistic nuclear launch is when you turn to your last resort, so Kim Jong-Il's saber-rattling is, for now, nothing better than suicidal prattle.
  • ...I must have this on mp3 format...now!

• Best casemod ever
    That's pretty damn cool
    edited June 2009
    EPISODE NINE AND TEN, FFFFFFFFFF.

There's more.
    Post edited by ... on
  • EPISODE NINE AND TEN, FFFFFFFFFF.
    Holy twisting shout nappers, I need to know where that's from right now!
  • Holy twisting shout nappers, I need to know where that's from right now!
    SPEAK UP SON, I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU! IT'S A PHOTOSHOP, CAN YOU NOT TELL BY THEM PIXELS? IT'S SOURCED FROM ONE OF THE EARLIER EPISODES OF SENGOKU BASARA. WHY DON'T YOU KNOW? YOU SHOULD'VE ALREADY BEEN WATCHING IT!
  • Holy twisting shout nappers, I need to know where that's from right now!
    SPEAK UP SON, I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU! IT'S A PHOTOSHOP, CAN YOU NOT TELL BY THEM PIXELS? IT'S SOURCED FROM ONE OF THE EARLIER EPISODES OF SENGOKU BASARA. WHY DON'T YOU KNOW? YOU SHOULD'VE ALREADY BEEN WATCHING IT!
    YOU ARE RIGHT, THOSE SHADOWS ARE ALL WRONG. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN A FEW PHOTOSHOPS IN MY TIME. WELL, I BETTER START WATCHING SENGOKU BASARA RIGHT NOW CONSIDERING THE AWESOMENESS EMANATING FROM THAT PICTURE.
  • YES. I MIGHT ADD THE PEER PRESSURE IS GETTING TO ME.
  • I pre-ordered the Ghostbusters game and instead of the normal perky computer lady telling me that the game was going on sale the next day, I got Dan Aykroyd telling me. The message started with him saying "Attention fellow paranormal enthusiast" so I instantly thought, "Who is this person and how did he get my phone number," but then he started on the spiel and I squeed with geekish delight.
  • Bunnies + Amigurumi + Star Wars = Cute awesomeness!
  • I pre-ordered the Ghostbusters game and instead of the normal perky computer lady telling me that the game was going on sale the next day, I got Dan Aykroyd telling me. The message started with him saying "Attention fellow paranormal enthusiast" so I instantly thought, "Who is this person and how did he get my phone number," but then he started on the spiel and I squeed with geekish delight.
    LUCKY!!!
  • Shelly, my coworker, just compiled her first photo album.

Take a look.

I particularly like her flower work.
  • instead of the normal perky computer lady telling me that the game was going on sale the next day, I got Dan Aykroyd telling me.
    When I failed to return a movie to Hollywood Video for a couple months back at RIT, Sean Connery called to get it back.
  • When I failed to return a movie to Hollywood Video for a couple months back at RIT, Sean Connery called to get it back.
    I think that beats mine, unfortunately. Sean Connery is definitely cooler than Dan Aykroyd.
  • When I failed to return a movie to Hollywood Video for a couple months back at RIT, Sean Connery called to get it back.
    I think that beats mine, unfortunately. Sean Connery is definitely cooler than Dan Aykroyd.
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Waaayy cooler than Dan Aykrod.
    You're the man now, dog!
  • I just bought Kirby 64 off of the Virtual Console and was playing around with the power combinations. I wondered what would be created with a combination of the rock and needle powers, the result is one that can pierce the heavens...
    ...WITH HIS DRILL!
  • Finally watched these.
  • edited June 2009
    >
    Thing of the year.

P.S. all the music in this video is playing on a boombox they brought with them.
    Post edited by Koholint on

• >
    Thing of theyear.

P.S. all the music in this video is playing on a boombox they brought with them.
    OMG. That was awesome.
  • File this one under "New to me"

• I barely suppressed a HOTBLOODED SHOUT when I saw the link. Then, I started crying HOTBLOODED TEARS OF JOY when I saw that the article wasn't a fake.