This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Ponyo on a Boat. Exactly what you think it's going to be, but still pretty well-executed.

• Ponyo on a Boat. Exactly what you think it's going to be, but still pretty well-executed.
    That was great. It's pretty amusing how many parts of the movie goes with the lyrics.
  • Ugh. That song needs to die.
  • I love that song. I'll probably preform it at my wedding, which will be on a boat.

• "Husvagn" by DiscoCrew

Rebecca is my new favorite person. She's the hot girl with purple hair in a black bikini.
  • Husvagn is a great name for a song. Also, it's not often you see Kubb in a popular music video.
  • My previous thing was water, so here is some fire:

I saw Ronan in a show last week, and he is teh awesome when it comes to poi. This video is less about the skills though, and more about the effects.

• What is cool about this is not necessarily the video itself, but rather the new technologies being shown off in it.
    Also, be on the look out for Joe Rhode's giant freaking earring at the end of the video and his super cool Yeti at Expedition Everest.
  • trogdor42, You are truly a god amongst men.
  • This gif:

Also, MC Lars "new" (well, I got it today) Album "This Gigantic Robot Kills".
  • Thing of my day: Chocomel. It might just be worth living in the same country as Nineless just to be able to die from Chocomel overdose or Chocomel induced obesity.
  • Thing of my day: Chocomel. It might just be worth living in the same country as Nineless just to be able to die from Chocomel overdose or Chocomel induced obesity.
    Well, yeah, what do you expect? It's made by the Royal Friesland Foods company here in the Netherlands.
  • Maleficent dragon, you're doing it right!
  • Maleficent dragon, you're doing it right!
    You know, all the times I've been to Disneyland, I've never seen Fantasmic, or even the Main Street Electrical Parade. I'll have to check that out next time I end up there.
  • You know, all the times I've been to Disneyland, I've never seen Fantasmic, or even the Main Street Electrical Parade. I'll have to check that out next time I end up there.
    The show is well worth a watch, if only for the water projection screens and water being lit on fire.
  • The Electrical Light Parade is only at California Adventure now, I believe, but it's one of my favs.
  • The Electrical Light Parade is only at California Adventure now, I believe, but it's one of my favs.
    It is, and it was just enhanced recently with some new floats and characters.
  • edited August 2009
    ToTD: Skype 2.1 for linux finally released. Pulseaudio support, as well as improved audio and video codecs are the main improvements.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I was flicking through "Irregular webcomic" and I found this -

It made me homesick, but in a happy way.
  • This reminded me of this old thing of the day: Cthulhu Lego
    But when I searched Google for "Cthulhu Lego" I also found this:
  • ToTD: There is a Gmail labs option who's sole purpose is to put back the "Beta" logo.

• Good old PSAs!
  • Good old PSAs!
    I wonder what the odds are that you found that video through somebody who heard about it on Geeknights. :P
  • edited September 2009
    I just love the picture the selected to accompany this headline. Via Yahoo.com.au
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I'm amazed at the other news stories listed: dead bodies, sex offenders, rapists, murder... girlfriends!

It wasn't going to be a thing of the day, but this photo URL is in my clipboard:
  • I'm amazed at the other news stories listed: dead bodies, sex offenders, rapists, murder... girlfriends!
    Welcome to the Australian News. Pretty appropriate photo, though - It's all but totally unrelated, they could have used a normal picture, but no, they have to use one where Wang Hao is Freaking out in celebration.