This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• @Axel

It's ok. Mario Nico Nico Goldberg is awesome, however I just tried searching for it this thread. I honestly couldn't find it. But trust me, if it's been on Kotaku or something awesome on Youtube that is old, it will more than likely be posted on here. :3
  • @Axel

It's ok. Mario Nico Nico Goldberg is awesome, however I just tried searching for it this thread. I honestly couldn't find it. But trust me, if it's been on Kotaku or something awesome on Youtube that is old, it will more than likely be posted on here. :3
    I kinda figured.
  • So we're continuing the discussion about reposts? Let me put forth the first two rules of reposts:
    1) If it's awesome enough, it should and will be posted more than once.
    2) A comment pointing out a repost is always more useless than a repost
  • But if someone says "This may have been posted..." they probably want to know if it has been or not.
  • But if someone says "This may have been posted..." they probably want to know if it has been or not.
    Yeah, that was my fault. I didn't really want to know, but I wanted to apologize in case it had...
  • Axel, for fuck's sake stop apologizing over and over and over and over and over. Just post what you want, and stop trying to get every single tiny little thing right. It isn't your job to make sure you miss stepping on everyone else's toes, everyone else should be wearing shoes.
  • Puppies dressed as cats.
    (US only video as it is, unfortunately, currently only on Hulu)
  • It isn't your job to make sure you miss stepping on everyone else's toes, everyone else should be wearing shoes.
    That Is my Quote of the day.
  • Axel, for fuck's sake stop apologizing over and over and over and over and over. Just post what you want, and stop trying to get every single tiny little thing right. It isn't your job to make sure you miss stepping on everyone else's toes, everyone else should be wearing shoes.
    Okay...
  • edited August 2009
    Axel, don't feel badly. I used to (and still can be) an over-apologizer. I never want to unintentionally annoy or offend people.
    Instead of feeling sorry, just thank people for letting you know, tell them to buzz of if they are being assholes, or don't respond. If you run over someone's dog or insult someone unintentionally, then apologize. Other than that, cut yourself a break.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Axel, don't feel badly. I used to (and still can be) an over-apologizer. I never want to unintentionally annoy or offend people.
    Instead of feeling sorry, just thank people for letting you know, tell them to buzz of if they are being assholes, or don't respond. If you run over someone's dog or insult someone unintentionally, then apologize. Other than that, cut yourself a break.
    Okay...
    Again...
  • An a cappella jazz choir from Slovenia sings Toto's Africa
  • Steve Plater TT'09 Onboard in race

• Mario Kart: The Movie

*I think it's probably best for search function purposes to at least give the title of the youtube/vimeo/collegehumor video you post in this thread. Just a suggestion.

• There's more of these on youtube.
  • *I think it's probably best for search function purposes to at least give the title of the youtube/vimeo/collegehumor video you post in this thread. Just a suggestion.
    That's reasonable. It's basically a hacked-together approach to tagging, though. The best solution would be if the search engine also searched the tags of the videos.
  • Oh mans. I had a bottle of delicious Reed's Ginger Ale lying around, and didn't know what to make with it, so I made

2 parts Ginger Ale
    1 part Russell's Rye Whiskey (6 year)

Sitting at the bank of the Hudson River, watching the clouds, sipping this: It just feels right.
  • Via Twitter, I'm having a short game of Mental image Mutually Assured Destruction, With Deadpool.

And I'm winning.
  • Technically, these people are preying on others' beliefs to make a quick buck, but it's just too damn hilarious:
    Athiests who will take care of your pets after you're raptured -- for a fee.
  • Technically, these people are preying on others' beliefs to make a quick buck, but it's just too damn hilarious:
    Athiests who will take care of your pets after you're raptured -- for a fee.
    That's...strange...and depressing...
  • My present, created by Nuri, arrived. I squee'd with joy. Thank you so much!

It will be perfect for the fall/winter.
  • That's so awesome! Handmade stuff is cool.
  • DATE (OR SOMETHING LIKE IT) GET. By text message, but still, small triumphs!
  • This tweet from Brett Gurewitz is not a test of the emergency broadcast system.

This will probably go over most of your heads, but for the few that get it, it's totally worth it.
  • Reference to Bad Religion?
  • Reference to Bad Religion?
    Brett Gurewitz is the guitarist for Bad Religion.
  • edited August 2009
    Reference to Bad Religion?
    Brett Gurewitz is the guitarist for Bad Religion.
    ...D'oh.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on