This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited September 2009
    For those with flashcarts: I found this program that lets you backup your GBA cartridges and save memory. I now have my Golden Sun 1 ROM and it's save file on my flashcart, which saves me carrying and changing cartridges.

Warning: Use the L/R buttons to change mode but, be careful not to use the save restore mode unless you mean to or you could wipe/corrupt your save.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • w00t, more Jonathan Coulton and MC Frontalot on Rock Band next week.

At the very least, Harmonix gets two thumbs up for putting a song on Rock Band about evolution and the idiocy of creationists.
  • edited September 2009
    This video is wonderful:

Also, the most recent Penny Arcade is one of the funniest ones they've had over the past few months. The expression on Tycho's face is perfect.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I've had similar conversations regarding colors as flavors.
  • The ARG I've been working on got a write-up on Bing.
  • This video is wonderful: [dance party]
    I think Luke Burrage posted that here a while back -- great video. I love how it starts out with a few guys obviously clowning him, but as soon as it reaches a critical mass of like five people, everyone has to join in. Because they all wanted to dance, but they didn't have the balls.
  • This video is wonderful: [dance party]
    I think Luke Burrage posted that here a while back -- great video. I love how it starts out with a few guys obviously clowning him, but as soon as it reaches a critical mass of like five people, everyone has to join in. Because theyall wanted to dance, but they didn't have the balls.
    I think I just found the group project for my psych class this semester. We have to have groups of 8-10 people so this is perfect.
  • I think Luke Burrage posted that here a while back -- great video. I love how it starts out with a few guys obviously clowning him, but as soon as it reaches a critical mass of like five people, everyone has to join in. Because theyall wanted to dance, but they didn't have the balls.
  • I am going to buy my first Marvel comic ever when Loaded Gunn comes out!
  • I am going to buy my first Marvel comic ever whenLoaded Gunncomes out!
    Your first one? Oh snap! Good luck witchaself because Marvel Comics these days are a mixed bag.
  • edited September 2009
    Marvel Comics these days are a mixed bag.
    Everything, in every media, in all times, in perpetuity, throughout the universe, is a mixed bag. When, in your opinion, were Marvel comics not a mixed bag?
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • Marvel Comics these days are a mixed bag.
    Everything, in every media, in all times, in perpetuity, throughout the universe, is a mixed bag. When, in your opinion, were Marvel comics not a mixed bag?
    When Stan Lee wrote the old comics that were pretty much just terrible with a capital T.
  • When Stan Lee wrote the old comics that were pretty much just terrible with a capital T.
    Alright, fair enough -- but I'll stand by my assertion in some other thread a while ago that those were written as cheap, disposable entertainment for children in the 1960s, and you can't expect them to hold up to your scrutiny now. They're not for you. Anyway -- I must have misunderstood your initial post. I thought you were implying that Marvel comics used to be better, hence the warning.
  • When Stan Lee wrote the old comics that were pretty much just terrible with a capital T.Don't you mean a bolded T?
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    When Stan Lee wrote the old comics that were pretty much just terrible with a capital T.
    Don't you mean a bolded T?
    Touche, sir. You are right, I don't know what I was thinking before you said that.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    I have found an awesome Earthbound fluke (a sprite parody for the layman) that keeps a cool part of the internet alive.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • dookie
    I've seen this before as I was given a copy by my doctor when I briefly had trouble with my plumbing and I'll leave it at that.
  • @funfetus You know, I'm sick and tired of all your shit.

*Sad Trombone*
  • edited September 2009
    The Ignition USA and the official Muramasa: The Demon Blade Twitters re-tweeted my mini-review/tweet about the game. I thought that was kind of funny.

Tweet.

My other thing is the Meatini:
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Actually, my thing of yesterday. My first set of anime figure and keychain arrived from HLJ. I'm super excited because the well is pretty dry where I live, so to speak.

• Log's Box?
    :D

Maybe I should start a anime figure unboxing series? Nah, too many things I would need to get together first.
  • 5 channels of HD grand slam tennis, and college football all day.
  • edited September 2009
    Some of the best mashups I've heard...

I know, "Jukebox Hero", but I thought these were all awesome.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Speaking of mashups, I saw this on Diggnation.
  • I have two small things: Juke Box Hero is now my ringtone and I have finally been able to play 'Splosion Man multiplayer.
  • edited September 2009
    Speaking of mashups, I saw this on Diggnation.
    Wow, how recently was it on Diggnation? Because this is pretty old. That's kind of odd if it just hit Digg now.
    Post edited by Sail on