This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Forum known for being on topic?
    Might a hidden suggestion it be?
  • edited January 2010
    Might a hidden suggestion it be?
    Invisible troll is ignored.
    Nineless is being childish and arrogant; The world is as it should be.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Invisible troll is ignored.
    Invisible? See it I do not.
  • Invisible troll is ignored.
    Invisible? See it I do not.
    Yoda, you are not.
  • Yoda, you are not.
    Yeah, I lack the wrinkle-count to be convincing enough.
  • It's finally over. I found him.
    Bah, Waldo's easy. He's hiding in plain sight. Try finding Carmen Sandiego. At least she's actively trying to get away.
  • Dance, Robot! Dance!
    That is a very cool song!
  • That's not my photo!
    I thought that was you in the photo, riding behind the head of the male? I'm probably mistaken, but it's a weird memory to come up with out of the blue.
  • I posted the photo here as one of the funniest images I'd seen in a while, but it isn't me.
  • I posted the photo here as one of the funniest images I'd seen in a while, but it isn't me.
    Shit, that explains the confusion. Sorry man.
  • edited January 2010

I found Emily at age 57! (she raises bunnies as well as tries to look like Jessica Rabbit)
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • edited January 2010
    I found Emily at age 57! (she raises bunnies as well as tries to look like Jessica Rabbit)
    I have a very good chin, thank you very much! Besides, Jessica's boobs are too big for me. I don't want to put pillows in my tits. I suppose, if I am a sexy enough old lady I might cosplay though. No plastic surgery! I'd rather being drawing Jessica Rabbit than looking like her. Besides, if I am going to be a big boob-ed cartoon character, the Major is where it's at. She's much more buff and butch. I would be her girlfriend, so is so cool!

But I may have indeed have large rabbits when I am 57. That bunny is cute!
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • This video is apparently a year old, but I've never seen it. Basically what this guy did was hook up a pair of headphones to his theremin and positioned them in front of the Rock Band microphone. Not only is this a cool idea, but this guy is an amazing theremin player.

• The thing of my day is that my roommate and I are apparently crackheads/huge dorks, but she's so much fun!
  • That Dalek had its way with Jack. Though, as expected, Jack didn't put up any resistance.
  • I have quite a few things of my day, but it doesn't matter if there are a lot of them as they all belong in the same classification.

To all my fellow Doctor Who fans.

This, this, this, this, and this.
  • Franco's 2D Love threeway
    This is why 30 Rock is so awesome. I laughed so hard watching that episode.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    But I may have indeed have large rabbits when I am 57. That bunny is cute!
    I imagine all would be Flemish Giants...
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Giant rabbit...so cute, so delicious.

I wish the best tasting stuff didn't come wrapped in the most adorable packages.
  • edited January 2010
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • The top ten best local TV ads

• The top ten best local TV ads
    That's one crappy sarcastic commercial compilation.
  • That funeral one was pretty funny. The others were eh.