This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Last time I was in the hospital, I had morphine. Then, I tripped balls and hallucinated that all the mesh screens on the ceiling were TVs showing animated Robert Crumb comics before passing out.
    I didn't know morphine did that. I've never even had hallucinations that intense on genuine hallucinogens.
    Someone needs to put .gifs on T shirts.
  • Someone needs to put .gifs on T shirts.
    Problem: World 1-1 > Mario already large.
  • Rym and I actually talked about what it would be like if we had video fabric.
  • I've always liked reading about animated tattoos in science fiction.
  • Rym and I actually talked about what it would be like if we had video fabric.
    Fashion design and cinematography runway shows!
  • Amazing Shot-For-Shot Remake of A Goofy Movie Opening. Maybe I'm just odd, but anyone else think like this when they saw Disney movies as a kid?
    Side-note: Since there are so many "today's big thing" & "college humor" videos, any way to set the video button to allow for embedding those as well?
  • edited March 2010
    I didn't know morphine did that. I've never even had hallucinations that intense on genuine hallucinogens.
    It has a mild adverse reaction in some people. My mother has a similar reaction.

Edit - Thing of my day, I'm now on xbox live again. Gettin' my game on, aw yeah.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • F1 simulator chair
  • edited March 2010
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Have you ever thought to yourself, "Man, I wish I could just listen to K.K. Slider for 45 minutes straight"? Well NOW YOU CAN!

Listen to K.K. Slider. Not ask your self that that.

Well, I mean, you COULD just ask yourself that, and you WOULD be able to...but...um...

VIDEO!
  • I didn't know morphine did that. I've never even had hallucinations that intense on genuine hallucinogens.
    It has a mild adverse reaction in some people. My mother has a similar reaction.
    Yeah, like there weren't eyepopping figures and none of it was in color, but somehow I knew that the screens were there to show me the issues of American Splendor I had read a few weeks back. It was as if the drug just went, "Alright, all higher functions are now on hold, we have a LOT of work to do here." So it was sort of this bizarre halfway point between a fever dream and a hallucination, where I wasn't so much seeing as imagining non-existent things in great detail. It also helped that I had a crazy high fever and was quite literally delirious with pain; all my other hospital experiences with morphine were more or less standard "Whoa, can't talk, whuuuuuuurgh" type of things.
  • Have you ever thought to yourself, "Man, I wish I could just listen to K.K. Slider for 45 minutes straight"? Well NOW YOU CAN!
    Thank you for this.
  • Through the K.K. and Flames (feat. Miis)

• Nail head = hit. This is why I just can't get excited about going to see Alice in Wonderland.
  • GeoGeo
    edited March 2010
    PAX East Documentation and Badges Sent.
    I am so sorry if this has caused pain to my across the pond and west coast forumites friends...
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Those of you who enjoy classical music and don't know the work of P.D.Q. Bach, you're in for a treat. Prof. Peter Schickele gives concerts around the country (world?), where the long-lost works of P.D.Q. Bach are performed. Now, as you may know, J.S. Bach had many children, much of whom were very musical. P.D.Q., the youngest of the lot, was no exception, save for having absolutely no musical ability. Obviously, P.D.Q. is a character that Schickele created himself. What follows is the Concerto for Horn and Hardart, S27, performed live.

Part 1

Part 2
  • Through the K.K. and Flames (feat. Miis)
    Meh, pretty good, but K.K. Bossa is still my favorite.
  • Meh, pretty good, but K.K. Bossa is still my favorite.
    Pssh. Go K.K. Rider! is the best.
  • edited March 2010
    *video*
    Man... I need to get an erector set.
    Yeah, well K.K. Bossa made it into the Animal Crossing movie.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • *video*

Are you aware of the very decent fandub of this? The makers were cool enough to know to keep K.K. Slider's original lyrics!
  • edited March 2010
    *video*
    Are you aware of the very decent fandub of this? The makers were cool enough to know to keep K.K. Slider's original lyrics!
    Yeah, I've seen it. Though I prefer the original dub.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • The new Video from The Fully Sick Rapper is pretty quality.
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah, I've seen it. Though I prefer the original dub.
    The real question is, are you aware of the heavy metal cover of DJ KK?
    Post edited by Sail on