This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Post edited by Alan on
  • Hahaha what
  • "I'm rolling away, because my legs are not OK. At least I'm not gay."
  • The teddy bear cycles video is awesome.
  • Gomidog, I'm not sure if you want to watch it or not.
  • GeoGeo
    edited March 2010
    These two videos are of a short documentary of the history of Mega Man. You could only originally find this on Mega Man Anniversary Collection. However depending on what system you got it for, you'd get something different. The PS2 version was where gamers got shafted the most as they got an episode of the cartoon -shudder-. The Xbox version didn't get you anything. But the Gamecube version got you this really cool thing here. and I happened to choose the Gamecube version back when I got it mostly because of the idea that Mega Man was born on the Nintendo, so I might as well get it for a Nintendo console. Anyway, here are the videos.

Post edited by Geo on
  • edited March 2010
    Really cool short film made for a series called Futurestates. Love the concept here, and the way it portrays the different games. Check out the description on the website for more details.

Play
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • So I just got around to listening to this week's TWiT today, and there is a bit at the beginning where they found a random Twitter user and told everyone to follow her. It is amazing to see what has happened to her life in the three days since. Her Twitter.
  • edited March 2010
    Just wow, I knew I was behind it all. Well done Glenn Beck. EDIT: Tis a bucket of lol if you connect it with Facebook
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Also from this week's TWiT, hope it hasn't been posted here before.
  • Already has been posted, yes, but it is pretty cool still.
  • So I just got around to listening to this week's TWiT today, and there is a bit at the beginning where they found a random Twitter user and told everyone to follow her. It is amazing to see what has happened to her life in the three days since. Her Twitter.
    I was watching live, and it was indeed very funny. I was something like her 150th follower, and each time a new tweet comes through on tweetdeck she has hundreds more.
  • Sail, have you seen the full version of that picture? It's even more epic. I'll see if I can find it.
  • Sail, have you seen the full version of that picture? It's even more epic. I'll see if I can find it.
    No, I haven't. Please do!
  • the full version of that picture
    is hilarious.
    It's from the "Baby's first Deadpool book", which is worth a read or two.
  • edited March 2010
    7-year-old kid saves his family by calling 911 during a home invasion robbery. You can hear the 911 call at the article, it's pretty chilling stuff.

EDIT: No, wait, new thing of the day: Old Jews Telling Jokes
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • 7-year-old kidsaves his familyby calling 911 during a home invasion robbery. You can hear the 911 call at the article, it's pretty chilling stuff.
    That made me cry. It's really awesome when parents teach their kids what to do in emergencies and the kids pull it off.
  • 7-year-old kidsaves his familyby calling 911 during a home invasion robbery. You can hear the 911 call at the article, it's pretty chilling stuff.
    That made me cry. It's really awesome when parents teach their kids what to do in emergencies and the kids pull it off.
    That's the fantasy I've always had if my house gets robbed. I run into my upstairs bathroom, lock the door, and call the police. The fact that a kid pulled it off makes him so freaking awesome.
  • That's the fantasy I've always had if my house gets robbed. I run into my upstairs bathroom, lock the door, and call the police.
    THAT'S that fantasy you always had? Most kids would fantasize about ninja-ing the robbers or something!
  • That's the fantasy I've always had if my house gets robbed. I run into my upstairs bathroom, lock the door, and call the police.
    THAT'Sthat fantasy you always had? Most kids would fantasize about ninja-ing the robbers or something!
    I've always been a pretty realistic person. Except for wanting to be a Power Ranger.
    Seriously, I know I'm just as weak as I as when I was...10...I had no disillusions about my ability to fight a robber.
  • Seriously, I know I'm just as weak as I as when I was...10...I had no disillusions about my ability to fight a robber.
    But...it's a fantasy! It's not supposed to be realistic!
  • Seriously, I know I'm just as weak as I as when I was...10...I had no disillusions about my ability to fight a robber.
    But...it's afantasy! It's notsupposedto be realistic!
    Well...I've always been relatively pessimistic/realistic...
    Hmm...With all the other fantasies I had though...You're right, I'm now very confused with myself...
  • edited March 2010
    I feel like the ultimate "man defending his castle" fantasy opens just like the start of Iron Man: A wall explodes and suddenly repulsor beams, flamethrowers, rockets, fletchettes and the ratcheting of a huge mechanical exoskeleton. "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath plays in the background as faces get smashed.

EDIT: Or, defense with one of THESE.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • My defense fantasy involves one of these bad boys.
  • My defense fantasy involves one ofthesebad boys.
    Get extra-nasty with a Furioso. Dual CCWs and heavy flamers for extra face-smashing, crook-melting action.