This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• TF2 + My Heart Will Go On
    Worst. Karaoke. Ever.
    Hilariously bad yes. A group of professional singers should've done that. Playing TF2, and suddenly the entire other team starts singing opera!
  • TF2 + My Heart Will Go On
    Worst. Karaoke. Ever.
    Funniest karaoke ever!
  • Ah, the joys of Mad Magazine. That would also be a great topic for a Wednesday show.
  • That poster has come quite a number of years too late to be funny.
  • That poster has come quite a number of years too late to be funny.
    It's actually old. It was once timely.
  • Sometimes, some things update so rarely, that once they do, you feel like the heaven's open.
    GONE WITH THE BLASTWAVE!
    FUCK YEAH!

And now we'll wait patiently again till page 40.
  • ...yeah, patiently. He only managed to get one page out between now and when I last checked?
  • edited June 2008
    Could people stop complaining things being old. Not everyone had seen everything ever made.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Could people stop complaining things being old. Not everyone had seen everything ever made.
    Though I would usually agree with that I must say that that poster would have been a lot funnier to me if I had seen it earlier.
  • edited June 2008
    ...yeah, patiently. He only managed to get one page out between now and when I last checked?
    I remember a post he made a while back where he said that he has a lot of other things going on in his life, and that he actually doesn't even like doing GwtB very much. So it's probably less "managed to" and more "cared to". But still. I'd like more too.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • ...yeah, patiently. He only managed to get one page out between now and when I last checked?
    [completely useless line here?]
    I remember a post he made a while back where he said that he has a lot of other things going on in his life, and that he actually doesn't even like doing GwtB very much. So it's probably less "managed to" and more "cared to". But still. I'd like more too.
    Yeah, I read that post as well.
  • Mario Fanart
    Its that and more, after clicking around on some links I found archives and archives of fanart for mostly videogames. The seventh picture has Mario and Luigi with the tanuki suit (I think that's what it's called) flying high above land, which looks like FFIV when the airship is used.
    The site is entirely in Japanese, I think its Japanese at least.
  • This is fucking brilliant! (Police Squad fans click here now.)
    Having Grand Theft Auto IV actually be like that would have made that game actually be good.
  • The Pong Song

• [completely useless line here?]
    What is this shit? That's the line that the forum software inserts automatically.
  • [completely useless line here?]
    What is this shit? That's the line that the forum software inserts automatically.
    Don't press enter when you quote someone. Start typing where it says
  • That's how you catch the people who don't read the forum rules thread.
  • edited June 2008
    Don't be so harsh, its not that bad. I mean the worst that can happen is your avatar's internet connection goes down then you have him get on the telephone with his service provider.
    Post edited by Magnum_Opus on
  • Yet another video game related song, Wii fat

• edited June 2008
    Don't press enter when you quote someone. Start typing where it says<span class="tag"></span>
    Hm. That's counterintuitive. Well, I stand corrected.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • Don't press enter when you quote someone. Start typing where it says<span class="tag"><span></span><span class="atn">class</span><span class="tag">=</span><span class="atv">"tag"</span><span class="tag">></span></span>
    Hm. That's counterintuitive. Well, I stand corrected.Hooray for bugs!

• Finally, I found an English commentated video of the second Dutch goal from last night. From goal line to goal line.
  • edited June 2008

Even if you don't like Radiohead's music, you have to admit, this took some damn hard work.

Edit: the original version of the song, for comparison:

Post edited by whatever on
  • This looks quite interesting:
    Captain Blasto!