This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Someone on the Extralife Forums made this:
  • YES! Someone who respects the knucks!
  • The only experience I had with the Killer Tomatoes franchise was the game for the original GameBoy. I played the hell out of that thing back in, like, grade 1 or 2.
  • Someone on the Extralife Forums made this:
    My new wallpaper.
  • I can't let this one go:

Everyone who ever tried to play this song has to agree: Holy fucking shit.
  • I can't let this one go:

Everyone who ever tried to play this song has to agree: Holy fucking shit.
    Either that man doesn't have a life or he is a really good guitar player in real life. Either way, that was totally amazing.
  • My third thing of the day, but this is too good not to share... how much can a hamster fit in his cheeks?

• Either that man doesn't have a life or he is a really good guitar player in real life. Either way, that was totally amazing.
    Real life guitar skill hardly translate to Guitar Hero skill.
  • I don't know, my friend plays a guitar really well and knows how to play One by Metallica without looking at any music sheets and can play it on Guitar Hero without even looking at the screen once.
  • I don't know, my friend plays a guitar really well and knows how to play One by Metallica without looking at any music sheets and can play it on Guitar Hero without even looking at the screen once.
    Some how I doubt that second bit.
  • edited June 2008

Ignore the retarded image slideshow. The song is awesomely geeky.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • edited June 2008
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • edited June 2008
    my friend plays a guitar really well and knows how to play One by Metallica without looking at any music sheets
    I'd bet a sizeable amount of money that the majority of people who can play One by Metallica wouldn't even be able to read any music sheets.
    edit: Not counting tabs.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • This dude goes absolutely berserk.

I don't know how everyone didn't just jump him right away.
  • I don't know how everyone didn't just jump him right away.
    That's because it's shenanigans.

• That's because it's shenanigans.
    I guess that means it's fake? I don't know, I can't keep up with this stuff.

• That's because it's shenanigans.
    I guess that means it's fake? I don't know, I can't keep up with this stuff.
    It's shenanigans for sure, they way people are acting is messed up if it wasn't also the monitors he throws aren't attached to anything

Should we see some FRC action at this event?
  • edited June 2008

What's better than nostalgic theme songs from the 90's? 30 minutes of nostalgic theme songs from the 80's and 90's!
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I didn't know there was a Bill and Ted cartoon.
  • Famous Pictures. In Lego

Side by side comparison with real pics.
    (Taken from digg, but it's something I feel like everyone should see)

• Dream Theater played this during a break in their set at Progressive Nation 2008.

It's, uh, different.

• This song is boss! <3
  • You don't seem to understand what Things of the Day are.