This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I just thought it was mean't to be silly and funny. None of that heavy commentary stuff.
  • Well, I don't know if it was supposed to have any deeper meaning or not. My initial impression was that it did, but I guess only the creators know.
  • The animation in that video is better than most recent Japanese cartoons =/
  • The neighbours behind us have a macadamia tree, and they had WAY too many of them left over after they had their fill, so I now have a shopping bag full of Macadamia nuts. My bench vice is going to be busy this week.

Also, I'm baffled as to why we think that eating something from a tree that you need to crack open with a big hammer or a bench vice is a good idea.
  • I'm of the mind that food you can (or have to) eat with a hammer is one of the most fun kinds of food.
  • edited May 2011
    Oh yeah, a lipdub. Huh, that's a pretty big group. huh, it's even bigger. Wait...Holy shit.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Today a woman came into my work with her friend and children. I noticed the were speaking German. So I helped her, speaking German the whole time. Then at the end of our transaction I said goodbye. The she stood there for a min. Then said in english. "Wait. did we just speak in German the whole time?" I loled.
  • Dinosaur Battle Town, a short animated film about medieval towns built on the backs of dinosaurs.
  • YOU GUYS
  • Oh. My. God. I can't believe they did that.
  • Oh. My. God. I can't believe they did that.
    Given their history, I'm not surprised...
  • I'm not surprised, but I'm still aghast.
  • YOU GUYS
    Hoo-leee shit.
  • edited May 2011
    Also, this picture of my city -
    Click to larger.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • YOU GUYS
    Another reason to love Alestorm.

• More Eurovision entries should be like this. The lyrics are equally hilarious, and the fact that Spain was like, "Fuck it, Baila El Chiki Chiki is representative of our nation," is absolutely hysterical to me.
  • edited May 2011
    Finland sent sranc metal band Lordi to win in 2006

Eurovision is sweet
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • More Eurovision entries should be like this. The lyrics are equally hilarious, and the fact that Spain was like, "Fuck it, Baila El Chiki Chiki is representative of our nation," is absolutely hysterical to me.
    >2008
    Smells like copycats. The madness got turned up a notch after Lordi (see above) won.
  • So you like Muppets? What about Firefly? What if someone made art of Muppets as Firefly characters?

Well, there you go.
  • edited May 2011
    Post edited by Zack Patate on
  • How much is your Steam account worth?* Mine is worth $1457.88. (I've actually only put in a little over $350.) I think I have a problem.

*assuming you paid the current retail price and purchased each of your games individually.
  • £804 or $1326
  • POUNDS??? How do you pick it up? Are you superman?
  • $9.99

I got Portal for free. Unfortunately, my computer is pretty much incapable of playing any source game at a reasonable speed. That didn't stop me from beating Portal, but I'm just not going to buy something I can't run.
  • POUNDS??? How do you pick it up? Are you superman?
    My maids carry it around for me.
  • Huhhh.. when I put it in dollars and have my autoconvert on, it comes out as £804 but if I turn it over to using the English prices, it suddenly jumps up to £904. Someone get me another maid.