This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Disney is really knocking it out of the park with ads and trailers recently. First we get "Green With Envy" and now we have Darth Vader at Disneyland.

It gets some serious bonus points for the carnival version of the Imperial March.
  • UN declares Internet Access a basic human right, and disconnection a violation of international law, even on the basis of IP infringement.

THANK YOU UN.
    HOLY SHIT.
    FUCK. YES.
    Woooow, that is crazy.
  • edited June 2011
    I will NEVER tire of Nyan cat. I love you internets.
    It is always amazing how long it sometimes takes for the internet to combine two funny things (the Vocaloid song and the GIF animation), and after that just freaking explodes.
    THANK YOU UN.
    In the mean time Sarkozy just keeps on trucking.
    Cut out most breads.
    [faggotry image]
    What is this faggotr--oh wait, US. Can't make a single loaf bread without ordering a full shipment of HFCS first.

EDIT:
    Woooow, that is crazy.
    No it's not. It's the only sane thing that has happened in years.
    Post edited by Zack Patate on
  • It's the only sane thing that has happened in years.
    And is that not crazy?
  • And is that not crazy?
    By definition, no. Sane is the opposite of insane. Stop accepting bullshit to be the norm.
  • And is that not crazy?
    By definition, no. Sane is the opposite of insane. Stop accepting bullshit to be the norm.
    I think I can still safely accept your bullshit as the norm :)
  • I think I can still safely accept your bullshit as the norm :)
    I have no problem with that. My bullshit doesn't harm people.
  • edited June 2011
    On a slow day, this warrants as almost noteworthy.

Also, for those interested in Zomboid, I secured a copy of the alpha today. Whilst I am interested, it needs a little more polish to be playable. The tutorial cannot be skipped as yet, so the subsequent playthroughs were a little tedious (to its credit, for an alpha it holds up OK). Should be worth checking out in a while though.
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • The tutorial cannot be skipped as yet
    To skip the tutorial, use a pillow to kill the woman.
  • On a slow day, this warrants as almost noteworthy.

Also, for those interested in Zomboid, I secured a copy of the alpha today. Whilst I am interested, it needs a little more polish to be playable. The tutorial cannot be skipped as yet, so the subsequent playthroughs were a little tedious (to its credit, for an alpha it holds up OK). Should be worth checking out in a while though.
    How do I get said Alpha? I am very interested in this.
  • On a slow day, this warrants as almost noteworthy.

How do I get said Alpha? I am very interested in this.
    Linkity link
  • THANK YOU UN.
    In the mean time Sarkozy just keeps on trucking.
    Yeah, but Sarkozy basically hates freedom and is an absolutely atrocious excuse for a human being.
  • Yeah, but Sarkozy basically hates freedom and is an absolutely atrocious excuse for a human being.
    He's not a human being, he's French.
  • Yeah, but Sarkozy basically hates freedom and is an absolutely atrocious excuse for a human being.
    He's not a human being, he's French.
    I said "excuse" for a reason.
  • edited June 2011
    On my trip to Israel, Jungle Speed became hugely popular. Some people bought it, which meant I got to see the Hebrew box.

http://imgur.com/KV4Do
    Post edited by jmerm on
  • edited June 2011
    What Ever Happened to Pudding Pops?
    Also:
    Miyazaki making first direct sequel. Poco Roso: The Last Sortie It's going to take place during the Spanish civil war, apparently.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Miyazaki making first direct sequel. Poco Roso: The Last Sortie
    My Pants! Oh lord have mercy on my pants!
    Also:
    Miyazaki making first direct sequel. Poco Roso: The Last Sortie It's going to take place during the Spanish civil war, apparently.
    I was kinda right, initially. :P
    This still makes me well up.
  • Cutting 42 B2 bombers out of the budget would balance our entire Bullet Train Program. Fuck Rick Scott, pacifism and bullet rail is the future.
  • But how will we bomb people we don't like?
    With love.
    Drop bullet trains on them. Those must hurt.
    I mean, that's the answer right there. Shoot bullet trains. It even has bullet in the freakin word.
  • edited June 2011
    [Waldo & Carmen on chatroulette img]
    SIMPLY PERFECT!
    Post edited by Zack Patate on
    I mean, that's the answer right there. Shoot bullet trains. It even has bullet in the freakin word.
    Get a train that can travel at relativistic speeds. Launch it into another country.
  • edited June 2011
    image of bullet trains not bombers
    I prefer Lightning Trains, thank you very much.
    Post edited by KapitänTim on