This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• The greatest trailer for anything you will ever see.
    I lol'd so hard. Shifting still images and the same explosion over and over XD
  • edited July 2008
    I had an urge to see this opening again for whatever reason, and damn! I'd forgotten how catchy it actually was! :D

Jim Cummings is such an awesome VA dude. <3

EDIT: Second thing of the day, actually. This is a video from Nico Nico Douga that has artwork depicting the story of the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon set to the opening theme of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni PS2 game (and done somewhat in the style of that game's opening sequence, as well). There's a lot of really good quality Pokemon art in this video, and it synchs up with the video very well, in my opinion.

Post edited by Eryn on
  • edited July 2008
    Post edited by Viga on
  • That was adorable!

• Looking good there.
  • This is the most win I've seen in a long time.

• It looks obvoiously staged and may be old, but it got a good laugh out of me. More than one, actually. I replayed this at least seven times.
  • It looks obvoiously staged and may be old, but it got a good laugh out of me. More than one, actually. I replayed this at least seven times.
    I saw this a couple days ago, I also lol'd. I don't know what's so funny about it, but everything about it just works. Pokemon seems to provide a never ending font of humor.
    I saw this a couple days ago, I also lol'd. I don't know what's so funny about it, but everything about it just works. Pokemon seems to provide a never ending font of humor.
    Um...that video sucked. Yes, Pokemon brings humor but that vid sucked.
    Um...that video sucked. Yes, Pokemon brings humor but that vid sucked.
    Eh. I saw why it was funny, but I didn't laugh.
  • The Coffee Line

God Babies and Clones.
  • Kubbur Á Hlaupum
    Otherwise known as "Hamster trapped in a video game."
  • Kubbur Á Hlaupum
    That's awesome.
  • Kubbur Á Hlaupum
    That's awesome.
    Seconded, also why do I have the felling this is actually screens from Jet Set Willy...
  • My thing of the day is the fact that Buckethead and Les Claypool were in a band together.
  • My thing of the day is the fact that Buckethead and Les Claypool were ina band together.
    Not to mention the synth player from Parliament. The Big Eyeball in the Sky is an awesome album.
  • The Big Eyeball in the Sky is an awesome album.
    Indeed. I finished it not but a few moments ago.
    Lifesized TF2 Level 3 Sentry Gun made from Legos, oh yeah.
  • Life sized TF2 Level 3 Sentry Gun made from Legos, oh yeah.
    I doubt that is life size. The fully upgraded sentry is the tallest thing in the game and those bricks look quite big from here which implies zoom. Also, those plants would have to be massive.
  • edited July 2008
    Technically, there can be no such thing as a "life-sized" TF2 sentry.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • found it on youtube for those that can't be bothered to click on a link, enjoy

• Technically, there can be no such thing as a "life-sized" TF2 sentry.
    If you assume that the characters in TF2 are approximately life size then you would get an approximate range. They could all be plasticine models but if you are going to use words like "life size" then the consensus would be that they are roughly human size.

Excuse me while I sound like a complete nerd.
  • Yeah, compare that sentry to the curb. The sentry is probably a foot to a foot and a half.
  • I think the C&C;: Red Alert 3 developers watch a bit too much anime.
    Why do they keep making Red Alert, why don't they make plain old Command and Conquer? Red Alert was a spin-off so they could make the game with some soviet Stalin action, but the spin-off is now having a third iteration? That would be like if they stopped making GTA and just made sequels to GTA: London.