This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• This is a great way to find out what your favorite Pokemon is. Also it's an enormous time-waster.
  • I know that the images of "you're a tiny insignificant speck in the universe" type of images are pretty much exhausted, but I thought this was still a pretty neat one.
  • I always said cats were dicks.
  • I'm never going to see Contra, Tetris and Mario the same way ever again XP
  • There's a whole bunch more of those in the same vein.
  • Today at lunch we discovered that replacing all curse words in conversation with My Little Pony names is awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    Just applied for a new apartment that is multiple times better than my current one. Just need to get all the paperwork in order and I should start moving this weekend (I'll have all the rest of the month to do it, so no rush).

So glad I as able to get this done by the end of the year. It was my last major goal for 2011.
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • Holy hell. This is awesome.
    I always get super-pumped about these things, and then I remember that they're hundreds of lightyears away. Even if we sent a ship or a probe at relativistic speeds, it'd still reach the planet far after we die. Barring, of course, a Ghost in the Shell type of singularity occurring.
  • Today at lunch we discovered that replacing all curse words in conversation with My Little Pony names is awesome.
    What the Fluttershy is going on here?

What the Fluttershy is going on here?

"Last night me and a bunch of the bros took turns Applejacking your mom in her Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle. We even got her to engage in a little double Pipsqueak while she deep-throated a guy's rock hard Chief Thunderhooves. Finally, we all stood around and Spike'd off on onto her face until she was absolutely drenched with glistening Rainbow Dash. It was a quite the memorable Sweetie Bellekakke."

Merry Christmas, bronies.

• "Last night me and a bunch of the bros took turns Applejacking your mom in her Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle. We even got her to engage in a little double Pipsqueak while she deep-throated a guy's rock hard Chief Thunderhooves. Finally, we all stood around and Spike'd off on onto her face until she was absolutely drenched with glistening Rainbow Dash. It was a quite the memorable Sweetie Bellekakke."
  • edited December 2011
    "Last night me and a bunch of the bros took turns Applejacking your mom in her Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle. We even got her to engage in a little double Pipsqueak while she deep-throated a guy's rock hard Chief Thunderhooves. Finally, we all stood around and Spike'd off on onto her face until she was absolutely drenched with glistening Rainbow Dash. It was a quite the memorable Sweetie Bellekakke."
    Whywouldyoupostthat.gif

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • My god, what have I done...
  • WUB, I simultaneously hate and love you.
  • edited December 2011
    One of my favorite hip-hop artists made a rap about this comic which is produced by two members of the Front Row Crew..

Song here: http://www.adamwarrock.com/?p=805

Pretty neat.

Post edited by ThirdWorldMan on
  • My thesis defense is today. I'm scared ****less. May I impose a bit on you guys and cross your fingers for me? T_T
  • My thesis defense is today. I'm scared ****less. May I impose a bit on you guys and cross your fingers for me? T_T
    I think we can help you out. ~_^
    Good luck!
  • All the best!
  • edited December 2011
    This is pretty cool. I wish I could get to the site with all of the art though.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • "and many more on channel 4"
    Do people actually do this? I've never heard it before.
  • "and many more on channel 4"
    Do people actually do this? I've never heard it before.
    When I was about five years old, that was my shit.

• Remember to turn on Closed Captioning.
  • Flula is the greatest human being alive.