This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I thought this commercial was clever.
  • This guy's channel is just a wellspring of hilarity. Here's a sample.

I love this guy!

That was way funnier than I thought it would be!
  • edited January 2012

Edit: Oops, meant to put this in the MLP thread but I guess it could fit here too.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • That's pretty great. I like how she does the inflections in that role.
  • Just saw this on a friends profile
  • Namco pulled a offensive Soul Calibur V ad. This isn't the one that is 100% cleavage (it's been posted here somewhere), that's ok. The showed another one of Voldos crotch and that's to much for people. So to recap an ad 100% tits is mostly OK an ad that is 50% codpiece is definitely not.
  • Found something I drew back in 2002 for a school project about Nigeria, and I'm pretty surprised that it's still looking the same way it did back then. Not only that, but I still find it to be one of my better chibi pics.

NOTE: I'm not playing any kind of stereotype. It was a traditional costume I found in an encyclopedia.

• This is an awesome story.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some forum members didn't know how these two objects are connected.
  • edited January 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if some forum members didn't know how these two objects are connected.
    Obviously, it's because you use the pencil to write on that little white strip, like you would with a nikko pen and a CD+r or a DVD.

Post edited by Churba on
  • Obviously, it's because you use the pencil to write on that little white strip, like you would with a nikko pen and a CD+r or a DVD.
    Dee vee dee, old man? I believe you mean USB disk drive? What is this, the 2000's?
  • edited January 2012
    I hate you guys and your advanced technology and money to get it.
    Post edited by AndouReiya on
  • Dee vee dee, old man? I believe you mean USB disk drive? What is this, the 2000's?
    Err, yes?
  • I think he was referring to the '00s. We are now in the '10s.
  • I think he was referring to the '00s. We are now in the '10s.
    Yeah. I still think "the naughts" sounds weird.
  • There are few things that excite me more than going burning man. Nearly all of the local juggler/spinners go together and I'm hoping to join in in 2012.
  • This guy's channel is just a wellspring of hilarity. Here's a sample.

I love this guy!

That was way funnier than I thought it would be!
    His Let's Play Hitman: Blood Money is brilliant.
  • Rubber.
    I'm not sure if I can recommend it, but here's a link to the site. If you read the description and think it's interesting, you'll probably love it. Otherwise, skip it.
  • Rubber.
    I'm not sure if I can recommend it, but here's a link to the site. If you read the description and think it's interesting, you'll probably love it. Otherwise, skip it.
    By that description alone I feel I have to check this one out. Fortunately it's on Netflix streaming so I know what I'll be watching later.
  • Rubber.
    By that description alone I feel I have to check this one out. Fortunately it's on Netflix streaming so I know what I'll be watching later.
    Saw most of it I thought it was ok.
  • While I love my Kindle, there's nothing quite like a real book.

• edited January 2012
    ^ +1.

Thing of my day: being called 'a coward' by an ex-friend of mine. Well, sucks to be her, since she's so embittered, and I couldn't care less. I'm still laughing my head off. I have more, better and nicer friends, so it's no great loss.
    Post edited by AndouReiya on
  • http://www.androidphonenamegenerator.com/

Sony Ericsson Defy Incredible 4G G1
    LG Liquid Black II V 3D
  • This is an awesome story.
    That truly was awesome. Little things like that make for the most awesome stories.

• I just discovered the Vassal Engine where board and card games can be played online with your friends. I see many a FRC game to be had here.
  • Boom! Plowerhouse!

• It's coming...
  • edited January 2012
    Also - I don't care who you are, or what you've had, but you have never, ever, ever been this high.

"Minister, What's it like being the most awesome being on the planet?"
    "I'll have to form a committee to look into it."

Seriously, he is so enormously fucking off his face that I am in Awe. On a scale of one to ten, He's a packet of Doritos. He's a Wizard, Shaddy.
    Post edited by Churba on