This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• And now I am going to post this:
    That was outstanding. I wish there were awards for stupid (well if it was real anyway).
    Oh god, that was great. That gal is crazy with a capital C.

• MineCraft mod where the sun gets closer over four days and makes the surface uninhabitable.
  • I saw that image on failblog a while ago. I think its fake because they showed his profile in the comments and he had a trollface or something as his profile picture, and that tattoo as his cover photo.

• By far, most of my flight experience have been excellent. There has been only one flight I didn't like, and that was because my knees were propped up against the chair in front of me, and my feet could not reach the ground. I did play a lot of DS on that flight though, so all in all, not too bad.
  • edited March 2012
    The fuck?
    What kind of person makes these and where can I meet people like them?
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • I thought it was really interesting how the various stories intersected at different points.
  • Were they trying to make a video about an acid trip?
  • edited March 2012
    There is a Lone Wolf and Cub movie apparently happening. Fast Five director directing, apparently, and the people who wrote Bladerunner are writing it. Sounds pretty appealing, actually.

Also, in today's "This is where I have to answer weird questions from Americans" segment, Two young girls in Queensland wake up to a 4 m carpet python in their bed. Also, hilariously overblown morning show news segment, but that's par for the course on a slow news day.

Oh, and a new video of the latest iteration of the sandflea robot.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • My god, the sandflea is probably the most adorable robot ever.
  • Now that looks like the future I am dreaming of. Jumping Robots!
  • edited March 2012
    Like an Ex-Boss:

Man, I am using up all the days I missed for things of your day today - A short film I've been looking forward to coming out, filmed in the Smith-Settle Printers shop in Leeds, the birth of a book. I actually lived not too far from that shop.

Post edited by Churba on
  • edited March 2012
    Like an Ex-Boss:
    You've got to admire the chutzpah on a guy who figures out a way to quit his job and get a severance pacakge.

Post edited by DevilUknow on
    This is probably faked, but I like it anyway.

• It looks like a bunch of students who made theoretical OP to shows that don't exist. But its cool!
  • edited March 2012
    What do you see?
    I will murder you if you fail to recognize even one of these iconic patterns. I will use barbed wire.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • I will murder you if you fail to recognize even one of these iconic patterns. I will use barbed wire.
    Actually, it's quite a good Rorschach test to determine whether a person is from europe or from North America. North american usually fail to recognize bottom right and/or 3rd from the top left. Europeans often fail to recognize 3rd from the top right.
  • There is this Kpop group called SHINee, they released a new single with a music video. Now the song is catchy, but more importantly their dancing is awesome. So instead of posting the music video, here they are practicing the dance in full.

• I will murder you if you fail to recognize even one of these iconic patterns. I will use barbed wire.
    Gun trumps barbed wire. ~_^
    Actually, it's quite a good Rorschach test to determine whether a person is from europe or from North America. North american usually fail to recognize bottom right and/or 3rd from the top left. Europeans often fail to recognize 3rd from the top right.
    Apparently I fail at being European, because those are the exact two I don't recognize.

Apparently I fail at being European, because those are the exact two I don't recognize.

Ditto.

• Actually, it's quite a good Rorschach test to determine whether a person is from Europe or from North America.
    SHUT UP YOU ARE RUINING IT OH GOD LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE GUESS I WILL HAVE TO BREAK OUT THE BARBED WIRE AFTER ALL SHIFT KEY FOR THE WIN ONEONEONEONEONEONEONE.

• SHIFT KEY FOR THE WIN ONEONEONEONEONEONEONE.
    You know they have this new thing called Caps Lock now. It can save you a lot of time and effort.

• North american usually fail to recognize bottom right and/or 3rd from the top left.
    Bingo.
  • This is a pretty good image of the last decade: