This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Cancer patient's video of other patients and staff of the hemoncology floor of Seattle's Children Hospital singing to Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger".

It's pretty inspirational and I watered up a bit, but I think Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" would have been better.
  • Everything is better with Daft Punk.
  • Is that a version that exists? Can we make that a version that exists?
  • Damn, almost forgot to get that. Thanks for the reminder!

• And then the remixes came in:

• edited May 2012
    snip
    None of you would not believe how funny Joe finds this.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • None of you would not believe how funny Joe finds this.
    Seriously. He's louder than the dude in the video. Also a lot higher pitched. And he's eating delicious chocolate. TORTURING US EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
  • I think I've had enough of the internet for today...
  • I think I've had enough of the internet for today...
    What are you talking about, this makes me want MORE internet.
  • edited May 2012
    Gotta eat more PIERRE MARCOLINI.

FUCK THIS SO GOOD. SECOND THING OF MY DAY RIGHT HERE.
    Post edited by Nine Boomer on
  • FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD!
  • DOIN IT AND DOIN IT AND DOIN IT WELL
  • I just want some Eva Doritos.
  • FUCK THIS GAY EARTH, I CAN HAVE THAT CHOCOLATE SHIPPED TO ME. BUT IT IS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE IT IS RIDICULOUS. THOUGH MY PENIS IS SALIVATING THE THOUGHT OF EATING IT IS SO AMAZING.
  • BRB MAKING HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH THE LAST OF MY BELGIAN CHOCOLATE + CHURROS.
  • Went to the Tisch Spring Animation Showcase
    This one stood out!

• Cancer patient's video of other patients and staff of the hemoncology floor of Seattle's Children Hospital singing to Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger".
    So apparently the patient who created the video is a patient of the sister of the singer in my band. Crazy how small the world is sometimes.
  • Went to the Tisch Spring Animation Showcase
    This one stood out!
    Pretty cool. Sad to see parents take second fiddle in the thanks to 'god' though.
  • I got tickets for Flogging Molly, the Saratoga Brewfest and Florence + The Machine!!!

Flogging Molly and the Brewfest are on the same day. This may be best day ever...

• Joe being Joe.
  • You must admit, his accuracy is pretty fucking good with that jet.
  • Man, when i get back from the island, Ishold playmore bf3 with joe. Except the fucker is always playing dota2 when I'm around.
  • Anyone remember the Starfox for the GC? Me and my friends played the shit out of that game, and that was my basic strategy in that game.
  • edited May 2012
    Went to the Tisch Spring Animation Showcase
    This one stood out!
    That was pretty awesome.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited May 2012
    Steins;Gate is awesome. 2:20 is the crowning moment of awesome in this MAD.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • That's pretty great, Nine.
  • That's a win.
  • Oh, it's that Dr.Pepper/time travelling banana anime.