This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Yeah, I regret not going to ECCC this year. (This may have already been posted.)
    [video]
    Oh wow, that's awesome.

Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I now officially live in seattle and I am exited about this
  • edited May 2012
    Christopher Walken as R2D2 for the win.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Kitties, guns and money.
    http://cashcats.biz/
    Seems like the people that take silly pictures of cats don't overlap much with gun owners. :P
  • edited May 2012
    Cartoon voice actors performing selected scenes from the Star Wars Radio Drama in the voices of their characters. When Schnitzel from Chowder was R2D2, I thought I was going to die laughing.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • That may be the greatest thing I have ever seen on the Internet. It also really makes me want to hang out with John DiMaggio.
  • 1950's Batman Sketches! I would read the heck out of this!
    I especially like Poison Ivy as hot librarian with pointy glasses.
    *Like*

• edited May 2012
    So Toonami was back for real last night. I gotta tell you, even though I didn't care AT ALL about Bleach, it was fun watching Toonami again and seeing TOM on the Absolution like in the good ol days. Lots of nostalgia. The new lineup is pretty nice.

Aaaand the official Toonami theme song.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    I chuckled a bit when I saw Commissioner Gordon looked nearly identical to his normal self.
  • edited May 2012
    Wayne Coyne is a psychotic genius, and these "bubble" LPs are filled with a mixture of anticoagulant, and his blood and the blood of the artists on the album.

• I think the reason he couldn't get blood from Nick Cave is because he doesn't have any.
  • edited May 2012
    I think the reason he couldn't get blood from Nick Cave is because he doesn't have any.
    Nick Cave's heart pumps a concentrated mixture of liquid oxygen, sulfuric acid, whiskey, and asbestos fibers through all his major systems.
  • I chuckled a bit when I saw Commissioner Gordon looked nearly identical to his normal self.
    Rym said the same thing!

• Browsing a Japanese site today and saw this.
  • I was told about this and like the idea. Dual Lingo allows you to translate the web while learning a new language. It isn't Rosetta stone but better then nothing and free!
  • This is what happens when you let Peelander Yellow paint your bus.

• edited May 2012
    I like that the pokemon picture's title is "Elementary/Junior High Students: 'Pokemon is Awesome!' High School Students: 'Aren't you a little old to be playing Pokemon? (LOL)' College Students: 'POKEMON!!!!' "
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • If you've seen the full comic, that's basically what it says. I'd post it but I'm on my phone.
  • If you've seen the full comic, that's basically what it says. I'd post it but I'm on my phone.
  • I think this has changed. Everyone I know or know of at my school likes or understands why people like Pokemon.
  • Yeah, Pokemon was hot shit at my high school. Everyone was playing Red and Blue on old GBCs and GBAs my senior year.
  • Oh, because of the image expander, the link around the image was lost.

http://jin115.com/archives/51874047.html
  • edited May 2012
    Japanese Doofenshmirtz is my TotD.

For Comparison:

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited May 2012
    As surprising as it sounds, F&P is actually reasonably popular in Japan amongst the same groups that like it here (children and adults). Damn is Doofenshmirtz's voice actor is spot on! And for some reason, I really dig how the logo looks in katakana.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Cartoon voice actors performing selected scenes from the Star Wars Radio Drama in the voices of their characters. When Schnitzel from Chowder was R2D2, I thought I was going to die laughing.

Also this one:

• Peelander Yellow teaches us all so much.
    And we do so love him for this.

Also for Mad Tiger live. When the audience takes over the stage it's a spiritual experience.