This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Drugs...well, tacos.

1234568»

Comments

• There isnt usually milk in regular brownies tho? I mean except if you use milk chocolate, but thats not really a ton. I would imagine vegan pot brownies would use a weed-oil mixture instead of weed butter, but I feel like that would be too well.. oily. I guess you could actually cook the weed into some peanut butter, thatd probably come out pretty good.

Also I have a soft pretzel (no drugs heh) recipe that comes out way better when its done vegan.. w/ veggie oil margarine instead of butter/eggs and agave nectar instead of honey.
  • Drugs, Tacos and Veganism? Next up on the list is Vinyl and the corrupt power of mainstream culture, you hipsters. :P
  • Mainstream culture is hoenstly pretty fucking corrupt. Check my tumblr for more info
  • There isnt usually milk in regular brownies tho? I mean except if you use milk chocolate, but thats not really a ton. I would imagine vegan pot brownies would use a weed-oil mixture instead of weed butter, but I feel like that would be too well.. oily. I guess you could actually cook the weed into some peanut butter, thatd probably come out pretty good.

Also I have a soft pretzel (no drugs heh) recipe that comes out way better when its done vegan.. w/ veggie oil margarine instead of butter/eggs and agave nectar instead of honey.
    Oh, well I guess that may not be it. I only knew my mothers recipe from before I was vegan for brownies and it called for milk, albeit not much. It also called for marshmallows which is another thing I cannot have coincidentally. As far as the oil part I am not sure as the recipes I know of use margarine so I am unsure how difference from butter it would be on that side.
  • Whenever I hear hash brownies, I always imagine it being some sort of weed-infused hash browns.
  • Japanese hot dog is best hot dog!
    Have you had a Mexican hot dog? They're pretty freaking amazing.

I heard the Danish are excellent at making hot dogs as well. (Available for purchase in Sweden only).
  • Kosher hot dogs are best.
    I heard the Danish are excellent at making hot dogs as well. (Available for purchase in Sweden only).
    Not Denmark?
    Hebrew national are so good. Is there an even better kosher dog I should be paying attention to??
    Hebrew national are so good. Is there an even better kosher dog I should be paying attention to??
    Yeah, get one from a Kosher deli in NYC that makes their own.
  • Whenever I hear hash brownies, I always imagine it being some sort of weed-infused hash browns.
    You could totally do that. I don't know how hash butter would taste with potatoes, but you could do it.

• I shall try it. FOR SCIENCE!
  • It's like prop 19 all over again, except this time, there's three of them!

Note: photo is not mine.
  • edited July 2013
    I spotted a chubby lady on a moped smoking a big fat J while she whizzed right through a courthouse town. I don't think weed is illegal here anymore.
    Post edited by Walker on