This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Show Ideas and Reminders

Comments

• You have to be a little more specific than that. What about high school?
    How to Not Suck at High School. ^_~
  • edited August 2008
    How to not suck at high school. Apart from that, more of your high school stories would be cool. Every time I hear one, it's usually awesome.

I submit: How to not suck at High School.
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • High School. I really want a Thursday episode about high school. Sure, there has been a TON of info from other episodes in bits and pieces, but no whole episode. I'm sure the new freshman listeners (including myself) would benefit extremely from this. I really want one, at least.
    Not just High School, how about a separate Middle School episode because I wanna hear Rym's "rockin' with the ladies" stories.
  • How not to suck at being modest.

~_^
  • How not to suck at being modest.
    That's easy. Fail. Often. ^_~
  • How you can be a better public speaker. Might as well ask people that are known for it.
  • How you can be a better public speaker.
    First, practice. Second, study body language. ^_~
  • Third, listen to the episode they already made about this topic. ^_^

GeekNights 060907 - How to Not Suck at Talking
  • Third, listen to the episode they already made about this topic. ^_^

GeekNights 060907 - How to Not Suck at Talking
    Did not know about that episdoe, thanks for the link.
  • Spore?
    When they play it, it will come.
  • Spore?
    When they play it, it will come.
    I figured as much, but it doesn't hurt to put it in the thread.

That said I should be playing it in 12m 23s plus installation time.
  • I dunno if people have mentioned this, but follow-ups to How to Not Suck at College, Gundam Seed, Bokurano, Fire, and especially Baccano!.
  • Interviews with:

Randall Munroe (XKCD)
    Wil Wheaton
    Phil Plait (Bad Astronomy)
    Randi
    Penn Jillette
    Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (Zero Punctuation)

I personally vote for zero punctuation next. Because I think you guys can't get Randi or Penn.
  • I personally vote for zero punctuation next. Because I think you guys can't get Randi or Penn.
    I think Randi might actually be willing to go on the show. He seems pretty cool about stuff like that.
  • edited September 2008
    I vote for Randi and Randall!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I vote for Randi and Randall!
  • Interviews with:

Randall Munroe (XKCD)
    Wil Wheaton
    Phil Plait (Bad Astronomy)
    Randi
    Penn Jillette
    Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (Zero Punctuation)

I personally vote for zero punctuation next. Because I think you guys can't get Randi or Penn.
    I think I've seen a similar list before on these forums, perhaps even in this thread... Fourth'd though.
  • I think I've seen a similar list before on these forums, perhaps even in this thread... Fourth'd though.
    I think I've said most of these at one point or another in this thread, but I just though of Yahtzee and decided I'd put them all up again.
  • An interview with any of those people would be freakin' awesome.
  • I think an episode on Phoenix would be nice.
  • I think an episode on Phoenix would be nice.
    It would have to be a four part episode so they can review all of them in-depth.
  • edited September 2008
    Oh, I didn't mean high school from just an educational perspective, but from sort of a social, "what you did" kinda episode. Stories are awesome, too.
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2008
    Looney Tunes Episode. That one will provide utter hillarity. Who cares if it becomes a quote-fest as everyone of them are funny in their own way.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • An episode on the Mother series? This includes discussion on Nintendo and the localization (or lack thereof) for Mother 3.
  • An episode on the Mother series? This includes discussion on Nintendo and the localization (or lack thereof) for Mother 3.
    Yes! You have no idea how awesome that would be! Problem is, is that I'm not so sure Rym is a Mother series fan (which makes him a heathen with no taste), but I know Scott is a straight up Mother series fan without question.
  • Problem is, is that I'm not so sure Rym is a Mother series fan
    What the hell? I've played through Earthbound at least three times, and I loved it.
  • Rose of Versailles.
  • Problem is, is that I'm not so sure Rym is a Mother series fan
    What the hell? I've played through Earthbound at least three times, and I loved it.
    I beat this game 29 times and enjoyed each and every time.

What?