This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• edited June 2011
    ¸¸¸¸¸
    (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻ JESUS HATES MONEYLENDERS!

(EDIT: Man, that crown of thorns sucks.)
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
    Every time I see that I think of my friend Will, who uses that everywhere, including his Steam name.
  • My IPv6 doesn't work. (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
  • edited June 2011
    9pm dinner is now 11pm dinner. ┻━┻彡 <( ‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

23:43 dinner. (╯‵Д′)╯ATATATATATATATATAAAAA!! 彡┻━┻

Head feeling faint.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited June 2011
    First day working at hospital. Tatted-up barfly lady hands me a piece of paper with what I think is coffee on it. I don't think much of it.

One hour later, she explains on her way out before return her badge that the "coffee" was dried blood from a cut on her finger.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. I mean, at least it was dry and I'm seropositive for HBV antibodies. But, who in the fucking world saves a piece of paper coated in dry blood and hands it to another human being!? Still not sure if I need an exposure panel. Fuck.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Welcome to working in hospitals.
  • I'm at the front desk. I'm hilariously removed from any and all lab work and sharps. But no, trouble still finds me.
  • From what I hear about health care, trouble hasn't even loaded up Google yet.
  • Well, the good news is that dry blood isn't considered an exposure, so I don't have to do the horrifically nerve-wracking needlestick panel, which is a screen for HIV and several types of hep that you go through if you accidentally get stuck with a used needle.
  • edited June 2011
    God, creeping doubt is consuming me.

-I'm feeling like even no matter how hard I'll try with college, I'll get academic suspended anyway and get shunned from parents
    -Even though the apartment lease ends in July and I turn in my keys, I feel the Apartment Complex is still going to screw me over. Even with e-mails saying everyone's lease ends in July, something in my head for some reason is saying. "They're going to get you."
    -I'm fearing I won't get into the Communications Major, due to my group's unstellar presentation. The tests have been hard, it just makes me wonder what's going wrong.

I wanna just fast-forward through life to know what's going to happen. Because this is messing me up, bad. I seriously hope we'll get the technology to block out these thoughts. I'm embracing change and acceptance with issues in my life, yet somehow, the negative thoughts are gaining control.

Also, Fuck this Humidity/Heat, I think that's contributing to it. 87 Degrees at 11:30? You kidding me?
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • UN: "Internet Access is a Human right. Disconnecting people from the internet over piracy is in breach of that."
    Australian Government: "LOL Nope!"

Australian public:
  • Car not fixed until tomorrow. (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
  • edited June 2011
    -I'm feeling like even no matter how hard I'll try with college, I'll get academic suspended anyway and get shunned from parents
    -Even though the apartment lease ends in July and I turn in my keys, I feel the Apartment Complex is still going to screw me over. Even with e-mails saying everyone's lease ends in July, something in my head for some reason is saying. "They're going to get you."
    -I'm fearing I won't get into the Communications Major, due to my group's unstellar presentation. The tests have been hard, it just makes me wonder what's going wrong.
    The apartment you were dumb about, so I sympathize only a little. The only thing to do is to come up with a backup plan, a legal backup plan.
    As far as school goes, though, If you fail out you could always take a different route. Maybe go to culinary school. You like to cook a lot, you could take some business and cooking classes and open a restaurant! Your parents are stupid if they thing there is only one road to success. If you are failing hardcore at one thing, maybe it is not for you, and maybe you should concentrate on what you really want as opposed to what everyone else thinks you should want.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I'm fearing I won't get into the Communications Major,
    Just a note, I've seen communication majors generally not work out post college so your probably doing yourself a favor by not going that route.
  • Totally. It's kind of vague.
  • Sort of an un-fail from my fears, I actually got a call from the Apartment Complex, just asking to contact them back about moving out. They contact people who are moving out and not-renewing their lease and want to know when I'll move out. I did hit that point though, where if I do have to live with douchebags who won't want me to live there, I'll just do what Rym said and make their life a living hell. My family doesn't want to fight the issue and pay, but I can do shit to the people living there.

However, the Key Tab that lets you into all the Gym/Pool places, that broke off my keychain today. I saved both parts, but that'll cost 25 dollars for replacement either way. >_>
    Totally. It's kind of vague.
    If my grades are bad again, I might just do it. Whenever I talk to people about my Communications Major, all I can do is talk shit about it. Every professor has a different definition for each term, and every philosophy has an exception. So they don't test you necessarily on the notes, but on their own "practical" applications. It feels like they aren't teaching me anything important, because it's always evolving and infinitely debatable.
  • "The Kardishans" has now been on the air twice as long as Arrested Development.
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • English/Japanese Doraemon has no furigana.
  • I did hit that point though, where if I do have to live with douchebags who won't want me to live there, I'll just do what Rym said and make their life a living hell. My family doesn't want to fight the issue and pay, but I can do shit to the people living there.
    And get in trouble for doing obnoxious things. I really doubt Rym said this with this meaning. Always take the high ground and never get to the point where anyone can blame you for acting out. You want to be stronger than that, and then if you want to take action against them, you will be in the right.

Your family sucks for their avoidance of small claims court. You are an adult, start acting like one. When someone screws you over should you:
    1. Act like an annoying jerk and make their life a living hell?
    2. Sit there and mope?
    3. Dress in a suit, fill out a bit of paperwork, and get your money back, acting like it is purely business?

Hmm. Hard question.
  • My nurses have scheduled for me to do a home euthanasia after my shift has already ended today (Saturday) and have not collected the full account from the client yet.
  • I must have brain damage because I forgot paint dries darker and now my painting looks like it has third degree burns.
  • I must have brain damage because I forgot paint dries darker and now my painting looks like it has third degree burns.
    Post a picture. I need to see what this looks like.
    Post a picture. I need to see what this looks like.
    I fixed it already but it still looks crap

• Wow, shit, it does look like the guy's been burned.
  • Wow, shit, it does look like the guy's been burned.
    yeah and now I have 4 days to fix it
  • Spend several hours of re-installing XP for someone. I install an update for the monitor (An Ultrasharp 1909w.) and the system reboots to a blank screen after going past the Windows boot logo.

I roll back the system to a previous version but this leads to a repeat bluescreen while installing SP3.

WTF Dell.
  • My uncle Ed died this morning.
  • Spend several hours of re-installing XP for someone. I install an update for the monitor (An Ultrasharp 1909w.) and the system reboots to a blank screen after going past the Windows boot logo.

I roll back the system to a previous version but this leads to a repeat bluescreen while installing SP3.

WTF Dell.
    I had to reinstall Windows 7 on my brother's laptop six months ago. I sent a request to Dell for recovery discs, and found out all I got on the disc was the OS, with no drivers, which I had to install myself. I have never had to do that before. It took me a week to get it working properly. And he continually has trouble with his laptop. Now the WiFi card is out. For the sixth time in a row. Now I warn people away from Dell, because their service is ridiculous.
  • My uncle Ed died this morning.
    I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* Context plz? Was it sudden or expected?