This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• "I like vodka because- wait, nobody actually likes vodka."
    Kate likes high-end vodka.
  • I like vodka, but then again most decent vodka tastes fine compared to the ass-tastic 5 O'clock vodka and other bum liquors I used to drink.
  • It's Tequila that no one officially likes.
  • Oh god I hate Tequila.
  • I keep trying to play Battlefield 3, and admins keep kicking me from their servers. What gives?
  • I thought it was Tequila that almost everyone ends up regretting.
    Fuck that. Tequila is my drink.
    Them's fightin' words.
    Them's fightin' words.
    Tequila just makes me incredibly inexplicably angry. And I'm normally a peppy/friendly/complimentary drunk.
  • Anejo tequila is where it's at. Fuck that blanco bullshit.
  • edited October 2011
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • I put my dislike against Tequila away for a tad bit, to try more gold Tequila.
  • Sonic drowning noise.
    That sound scares the ever living fuck out of me. I'm not kidding. Hours upon hours of my youth spent dreading that sound.
  • Tequila just makes me incredibly inexplicably angry. And I'm normally a peppy/friendly/complimentary drunk.
    Tequila makes me loud, arrogant, and belligerent. We'd make a good tequila team.
  • edited October 2011
    What am I like when I'm drunk? Strange. I'm basically me, but a little louder and faster. I also tend to sing a lot, and I've got a fox-like memory for drinking songs. I got kicked out of a bar once, for singing "Gaston", from beauty and the beast, after convincing the people I was with to sing along.

Also relevant -
    Post edited by Churba on
  • What am I like when I'm drunk? Strange. I'm basically me, but a little louder and faster. I also tend to sing a lot, and I've got a fox-like memory for drinking songs. I got kicked out of a bar once, for singing "Gaston", from beauty and the beast, after convincing the people I was with to sing along.
    I'm the same way, just a touch more arrogant. Tequila and red wine are the only drinks that cause anomalies.
  • Tequila and red wine are the only drinks that cause anomalies.
    Red wine is an anomaly for me, because generally, when I drink it, I know I'm going to have a ball-tearer of a hangover. No so with other booze. If I mix it with something, less likely, but on it's own? Yeah, not good. Of course, it doesn't help that if I'm drinking red wine in quantity, I've normally been drinking for a while first, and forgo all sense of propriety, and Glasses.
  • The only way different liquors affect me is the amount of bargling I may do it the bathroom. I don't have a stomach for hard liquor.
  • Tequila just makes me incredibly inexplicably angry. And I'm normally a peppy/friendly/complimentary drunk.
    Tequila makes me loud, arrogant, and belligerent. We'd make a good tequila team.
    Or a terrifying/terrible one. More like a Tequila gang.
    . Tequila and red wine are the only drinks that cause anomalies.
    Tequila's the only one I know of/have noticed, and that was primarily because the first time I had tequila I had it straight, and I got SO ANGRY that some of my friends had to take me to a park with swingsets to get me to cool down.
  • I got kicked out of a bar once, for singing "Gaston", from beauty and the beast, after convincing the people I was with to sing along.
    Did I ever tell you that you're my hero?
  • Tequila's the only one I know of/have noticed, and that was primarily because the first time I had tequila I had it straight, and I got SO ANGRY that some of my friends had to take me to a park with swingsets to get me to cool down.
    lol what?
    Or a terrifying/terrible one. More like a Tequila gang.
    . Tequila and red wine are the only drinks that cause anomalies.
    Tequila's the only one I know of/have noticed, and that was primarily because the first time I had tequila I had it straight, and I got SO ANGRY that some of my friends had to take me to a park with swingsets to get me to cool down.
    Well, that settles that matter.

I'm just going to have to come visit.
  • park with swingsets
    You just made me miss swingsets. Thanks.
  • edited October 2011
    park with swingsets
    You missing swing sets just made me miss all the very tall/dangerous swing sets from my youth that got torn down :(

There are few greater joys.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I love tequila, 1800 silver is my drink of choice, always straight, never goes wrong.
  • Tequila's the only one I know of/have noticed, and that was primarily because the first time I had tequila I had it straight, and I got SO ANGRY that some of my friends had to take me to a park with swingsets to get me to cool down.
    lol what?
    What? Swing sets don't make you calmer?
    In freshman and sophomore year, there were plenty of people around to walk with and a fairly nice community park within walking distance. I can't even count how many nights I grabbed friends and walked out there at 2am or so just to use the swing sets. It chills me out and the walking is nice. Also, I think better when I'm outside.
    Well, that settles that matter.

I'm just going to have to come visit.
    Alright, well, good luck? I wouldn't really mind, I do however question the feasibility of said plan.
    You missing swing sets just made me miss all the very tall/dangerous swing sets from my youth that got torn down :(

There are few greater joys.
    You're welcome. Swing sets are glorious. It's likely that there are several in your nearish vicinity, you should make a point to seek them out.
  • What? Swing sets don't make you calmer?
    More that you got so angry that only swing sets could calm you down. :P
  • edited October 2011
    What? Swing sets don't make you calmer?
    More that you got so angry that only swing sets could calm you down. :P
    I have a few friends that are good at getting me to calm down just by talking me through it (one of them is Ryan, although he may not believe it), but they were not readily available (Ryan and Katie Reiser had left, my best friend Kim is an hour and a half away at another school, and my best friend in the costume shop was not on hand at the time either). The friends that were left didn't know how to talk to DRUNKRAGE!Katie, so swings was an obvious and relatively easy solution.
    I'm sure there would have been/could have been other solutions at the time, but it was the one we went with, and it worked well.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • My first issue of the new edition of the Justice League just arrived. Guess what, it wasn't the number one, it was a number two. So I called the fuckers and they told me they received the payment after the first issue was processed, except that I remember very well the website had a notice saying that everyone would get a number one. So the DC guy told me that they did not have a number one to send me, and I told him that it did not make sense to keep a collection that started from number 2 and that I would like to cancel the subscription. At that point he said that he would put in a request for a duplicate of the number one and if I did not get it I should call again.
    I think he just did that to stall me, I'm pissed off at DC Comics right now.
  • I have a few friends that are good at getting me to calm down just by talking me through it (one of them is Ryan, although he may not believe it), but they were not readily available (Ryan and Katie Reiser had left, my best friend Kim is an hour and a half away at another school, and my best friend in the costume shop was not on hand at the time either). The friends that were left didn't know how to talk to DRUNKRAGE!Katie, so swings was an obvious and relatively easy solution.
    I'm sure there would have been/could have been other solutions at the time, but it was the one we went with, and it worked well.
    You know, the next time I'm simultaneously angry and drunk, I'm going to try this.