This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Fucking cancer. On the upside, apparently Russel T. Davies is a badass boyfriend.
  • edited January 2012
    Nationalists picketting an outdoor performance by a K-Pop band.

How impolite.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • My stomach is currently trying to kill me.
  • Fail: New Year's Resolutions off to bad start. Achey from Drunk Bowling from New Year's Party, and woke up around 4:30 PM to my brother's irritating. Dinner, than 5 hours of UMvC3 with him spiking the controller and us arguing.

Extra Fail: Didn't have time to do VLOG either for January 1st. >_>
  • My eyes have almost swollen shut. :(
    Pinkeye?

Pinkeye?

I think so, most likely of a chemical origin. I got lot of smoke and possibly some lighter fluid in my eyes during that new year's party.
  • Found out my classes start on the 9th, not the 16th. Shit, I'll have to really get good night sleep after MAGFest, hope I have the energy to drive back and potentially edit something.
  • Bah horrible night sleep and very little of it, then having to wake up to dull revision. Cus nothing beats going from thinking that you are in a dwarfern hall to having to do revision on the Gracchi land reforms.
  • I probably should have eased into my school sleep schedule. I didn't fall asleep until after 3, and then woke up at about 5:45 for no reason.
  • Pete broke another couch.
  • It seems my work browser is no longer allowing me to see imgur images. Bah.
  • I depends on how the couch was broken for it to be classed as a fail.
  • This sounds like it's one of Pete's special talents. Even the sturdiest of couches cannot stand before the might of Pete.
  • Are you suggesting Pete should have a broken couch cutie mark?
  • Alright, that went way beyond pinkeye. My entire face puffed up to the point of making me effectively blind. When I went to the emergency room the doctor's best guess was that I got poison ivy on my face. Ugh.
  • Are you suggesting Pete should have a broken couch cutie mark?
    Not quite. Maybe one of those fancy beer brewing vats (whatever they're called) breaking a couch in two.
  • I was just being lewd. Now, however, I have a vision of Pete as some sort of profesional couch braker who is brought in to test them.
  • In my defense, both of the couches I've broken have been somewhat poorly constructed. The one in my apartment is especially shitty.
  • So, I ran into an Occupy event-thing in Grand Central. Shit was confusing as fuck, couldn't understand a word they were saying, and they really weren't getting their message across with any clarity at all. Supposedly it was an anti-NDAA event, but I had no fucking clue until I looked it up and read an article about it. Copied-pasted from AIM 'cause I'm really lazy:

(06:28:01 PM) Joe: Yeah, the Occupy thing started and I didn't have a fucking clue what was going on
    (06:28:50 PM) Joe: I couldn't get a look at any of their signs, the echo in the concourse made them impossible to understand, and after a few minutes, some guys started detailing information about every. Single. Train, supposedly in an effort to drown them out
    (06:29:09 PM) Joe: It wasn't until I actually asked a surveying police officer that I figured out what the fucking deal was
    (06:29:23 PM) Joe: And after that, looked up "Occupy grand central" on Google to sort out the rest.
    (06:29:26 PM) Joe: NICE. FUCKING. GOING.
    (06:29:41 PM) Joe: I *wish* I could be on their side, I really really do
    (06:30:07 PM) Joe: But between those idiots and the god-awful "Occupy RIT/Rochester" attempts, I'm just jaded from that particular movement.
  • Occupy is unfocused. It was promising to begin with, but so many other issues got mixed into it that it's become un-recognizable as anything.
  • edited January 2012
    Didn't get into the class I needed, even though I was first on the waitlist the Prof opted to draw names out of a hat instead. A sophomore got in. The class isn't offered again till the Fall, which will probably set me back at least a quarter.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Fail A: watching the Iowa results coming in, and it's not looking good.

Fail 2: Also watching the Sugar Bowl. Michigan, Y U NO DEFENSE?
    Iowa means nothing. NOTHING.

Iowa means nothing. NOTHING.
    It's proving that there are Republicans who think that Ron Paul is a viable candidate. My faith in the human race is dropping rapidly.
  • It's proving that there are Republicans who think that Ron Paul is a viable candidate. My faith in the human race is dropping rapidly.
    That and Santorum being in the top three (so far) scares me.

• Here's the good news: Santorum and Paul are the two least covered candidates. This shows that people can be stupid without being influenced by media powerhouses to do so.
  • Santorum, Paul, and Romney are basically tied for first currently. Gingrich is a distant fourth, and everyone else is an also-ran. 20ish percent of the districts to go!
  • edited January 2012
    Bought a new belt, which the handle with the buckle was unfortunately torn off, by me trying to get a tag off of it. Fffffff...time for Super Glue.
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on