This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Is it just me, or did that sound like a back-handed complement?
    Well I am politically offensive because I'm a Republican. ^_^
  • Meh. I can live with that. I don't get it, but I can live with it.
  • Some one has to reign in you crazy liberals. Compromise. ~_^
  • Is it just me, or did that sound like a back-handed complement?
    Well I am politically offensive because I'm a Republican. ^_^
    There's another one? Hot dang.
    Quick, to the bunkers! We need to hide before they attack...
  • There's another one? Hot dang.
    STAND YOUR GROUND SOLDIER!!!
  • There's another one? Hot dang.
    Says the socially conservative christian who dislikes boobs.
  • dislikes boobs
    Dislikes large boobs or boobs in general? I need to be sure of my facts before issuing an oppai fatw?.
  • Boobs and the people who discuss them disgust him.
    oppai fatw?.
    OPPAI FATWA! XD
  • Says the socially conservative christian who dislikes boobs.
    What? This is who is on my team? *sigh* Well as long as you're anti big government we can work with you.
  • Says the socially conservative christian who dislikes boobs.
    What? This is who is on my team? *sigh* Well as long as you're anti big government we can work with you.
    Why must there be teams? Is it not possible to be an individual with criticisms these days? Fucking political parties and their polarizing effects...
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2009
    There's another one? Hot dang.
    Says the socially conservative christian who dislikes boobs.
    Alright you know what....this is getting out of hand! Why does everyone have to give Axel flak all the time. So he was incendiary in a thread about religion...BIG DEAL!! Why should he have to carry that burden on him? Unless it doesn't bother him, pay no mind to what I have to say. If vice-versa however, can't we all just forget about it, start fresh, and cut him some slack! It matters to me cause I feel like a few people (not pointing fingers at specific people) are picking on him and it's that kind of sentiment that Cremlian spoke of that scares off new forumites from time to time, and I don't want the forum to stagnate with the same number of posters for an extended period of time.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited August 2009
    rant!
    I think you'r making too big a deal out of this. They were joking around here. The other threads have stopped. Most people just argued against what Axel said in regards to religion because he couldn't back it up correctly per Scrym on the FSM argument.

Axel still stayed around after the first argument ages ago, which I applaud. People who can take flak and still come back to discuss geeky things is cool in my book.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Why must there be teams? Is it not possible to be an individual with criticisms these days? Fucking political parties and their polarizing effects...
    It's the byproduct of a two party system. It could be worse, we could have a parliament.
  • edited August 2009
    It could be worse, we could have a parliament.
    If there are poofy wigs and dressing up, that'd be worth it!
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Why must there be teams? Is it not possible to be an individual with criticisms these days? Fucking political parties and their polarizing effects...
    It's the byproduct of a two party system. It could be worse, we could have a parliament.
    I'm on a team: Team Girl Squad. I am Whatsherface.
  • Apparently my post was misinterpreted. I was saying me and Gedavids have to run away before the Liberals attack. As a jest, of course. I was trying to be humorous.
    You all need to go and get new sarcasm detectors. Or maybe I should've posted in green. Ah well.

And thanks for the defense, Yupa, but I'm good. While a few people go out of their way to make those jokes *coughcough*, I can tell they are mostly kidding and do not really want to make me feel bad.
  • I'm on a team: Team Girl Squad. I am Whatsherface.
    I'm curious, who's the ugly one? :P
  • edited August 2009
    Wow, Yupa, who pissed in your cheerios today?
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited August 2009
    I'm on a team: Team Girl Squad. I am Whatsherface.
    Neil Young.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I'm on a team: Team Girl Squad. I am Whatsherface.
    Neil Young.
    I was going to go with "your mom," but that one made me laugh.
  • Wow, Yupa, who pissed in your cheerios today?
    *Whistles off to the side*
  • (It was Gabe...)
  • Banging my head against the wall half the morning trying to fix a bug only to have a coworker show me I was using an old file.
  • So the animal hospital that killed my sister's puppy called up yesterday to tell her that she could pick up the puppy's ashes. Less than an hour later, they called back to ask her if she wanted to enroll her puppy in obedience classes.

"Furious" is too weak of a word.
  • So the animal hospital that killed my sister's puppy called up yesterday to tell her that she could pick up the puppy's ashes. Less than an hour later, they called back to ask her if she wanted to enroll her puppy in obedience classes.

That's fucked up. I hope some sort of an apology was given, even though it probably wouldn't be enough to ease any of the pain they just caused.

How stupid can the receptionist be?! No...that's just too dumb to believe.
  • "Furious" is too weak of a word
    Have you tried "livid?"
  • "Furious" is too weak of a word
    Have you tried "livid?"
    I prefer rancorous.
  • If she actually knew your name when she called back and wasn't just reading numbers from a list, that's really unprofessional.
  • If she actually knew your name when she called back and wasn't just reading numbers from a list, that's really unprofessional.
    So is killing a 6 month old puppy during a ridiculously routine surgery.