This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• I don't want to eat at Gracie's ever. Never have.
    It's really not god-awful, you know... it just sucks when you have to eat there every day.

• Well, yeah. Although I would probably eat there occasionally if it weren't so friggin' expensive just because most of my friends don't have 2nd year yet. Then again, I won't be around for dinner like ever anyways.
  • edited November 2012
    I don't want to eat at Gracie's ever. Never have.
    It's really not god-awful, you know... it just sucks when you have to eat there every day.

It gives me stomach death.

Post edited by Axel on
  • I found Gracies' hours to be a problem as well. Sometimes, especially when you're a freshman, you don't get much of a choice for your schedule, and eating dinner on the dorm-side of campus before 7:00pm without skipping a class is just impossible, let alone convenient.

Ikatano, I'd bet you'll get your debit transferred over within a day. It probably refreshes at midnight or something. If that doesn't happen, give Dining Services a call.
  • It's all good now. I wouldn't have been worried at all except that at first it wouldn't let me pick all debit at all, so the whole system was feeling a little sketchy.
  • Pregnant woman in China beaten for stealing can of powdered milk.
    I recognize that the Sina Weibo comments at the bottom are probably (hopefully) just the most provocative ones, not a good representation, but this is still ridiculous.
  • Eye infection maybe.
  • A girl I've previously heard complaining loudly about how as a girl at RIT, she needs to work her ass off to prove herself was bragging to me about how well she cheated on her economics final and how she cheated her way through AP courses.
  • Pregnant woman in China beaten for stealing can of powdered milk.
    I recognize that the Sina Weibo comments at the bottom are probably (hopefully) just the most provocative ones, not a good representation, but this is still ridiculous.
    Those comments... and links at the bottom of the page...

• Yeah. Following that blog has made me realize that China is fucked up.
  • I have a cold.
  • edited November 2012
    Apparently I owe Georgia's Department of Revenue $270 from my 2009 tax returns. Fuck you Georgia.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • I have a cold.
    Get well soon.
  • edited November 2012
    Apparently I owe Georgia's Department of Revenue $270 from my 2009 tax returns. Fuck you Georgia.
    Kentucky almost took me to court over $80 two years ago. It was for a bounced check but still.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • Apparently I owe Georgia's Department of Revenue $270 from my 2009 tax returns. Fuck you Georgia.
    Kentucky almost took me to court over $80 two years ago. It was for a bounced check but still.
    Easy solution: don't bounce checks.

• Apparently I owe Georgia's Department of Revenue $270 from my 2009 tax returns. Fuck you Georgia.

Easy to say when you have a JOB

And a good one! Do you need money?

And a good one! Do you need money?
    No I'm fine now. Job, taxes paid, car. Just back then I didn't and that's why the check bounced.
  • I hate it when I can't remember enough lyrics of a song to properly google it, and get songs with the title that's the snatches I do know.
  • Holy shit, no podcast synching at all with iTunes 11. What a pile of wank. Fuck this cunting shit.
  • Holy shit, no podcast synching at all with iTunes 11. What a pile of wank. Fuck this cunting shit.
    http://osxdaily.com/2012/11/29/5-tips-make-itunes-look-normal/
  • Nah, it wasn't that. It turns out a single podcast episode from a single show that I wanted to listen to won't transfer to the iPhone, no matter what I do. I can't seem to make it think it's a general problem. I'll try on my nano to see if the same problem turns up there.

Everything else is working great though, and I already love a few of the new features of iTunes 11.
  • It worked with my iPod Nano, so I restarted my phone and it transferred there too. I'm not sure why it decided not to work to begin with.... but I hope that's the end of any stress from updating both iTunes and my phone to iOS 5.
  • Somebody stole the nice glass tupperware out of my lunchbox at work. It had food in it. I'm pretty sure I got that tupperware for one Xmas. What kind of a monster does that?

May have been the cleaning lady bc today was fridge cleaning day, but why go through people's lunchboxes? Also why would you do that early afternoon before people even think about leaving for the day?

I want my tupperware back! >.< (Should I be "that guy" and leave a passive aggressive note?)
  • I decline to engage in the social contract of shared kitchen space at an office. I don't trust my fellow human beings enough.
  • edited November 2012
    Somebody on Facebook is arguing that giving an 8-month-old a cochlear implant is bad because it robs him of deaf culture.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • (Should I be "that guy" and leave a passive aggressive note?)
    Just completely demolish the kitchen. That should send a message.
  • Somebody on Facebook is arguing that giving an 8-month-old a cochlear implant is bad because it robs him of deaf culture.
    Out of curiosity, is that person deaf?
  • I want my tupperware back! >.< (Should I be "that guy" and leave a passive aggressive note?)
    Maybe someone just ate and hasn't returned it yet.
  • edited November 2012
    Somebody on Facebook is arguing that giving an 8-month-old a cochlear implant is bad because it robs him of deaf culture.
    This is not actually as ridiculous as you might think it is. There is significant portion of the deaf community who feels this way. Or at least, believe it is something parents need to take into consideration when thinking about cochlear implants.
    Post edited by Sail on