This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I just ran 5 miles in under 40 minutes :D
  • edited August 2010
    I just ran 5 miles in under 40 minutes :D
    Nice! (just started running this week after a 2 month break (due to crazy heat wave and laziness))
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • I just ran 5 miles in under 40 minutes :D
    Nice! (just started running this week after a 2 month break (due to crazy heat wave and laziness))
    Awesome, I wish you the best!
    It might be hard after a long break but the feeling that one has after a good run is fantastic :D

Also, my booh yah! was that I ran 5.15 miles in 38 minutes, and a cute girl smiled at me.
    Remember guys, a smile can make all the difference specially if it comes from a cute girl :P
  • I'm working out again. I plan to go to the gym during my lunch break at work now and try to fit in more gym time when I get home.
  • Booh yah: I can used torrents again for the first time in years...
    Double booh yah: ...Because I'm moving into my own apartment. WIN.
  • Apparently, I'm in enormous trouble, because now every time someone asks my Goddaughter what her Godfather is she replies gleefully "A Bad Muvafucka!". She also apparently wants to be just like me when she grows up, and wants me to teach her how to shoot when she's old enough.

You're the apple of my eye, lil' bit. <3
  • Booh yah: After sussing out that my $20 payment for a month of the fastest internet speed offered was only registered to one device, I managed to get on the phone with a very helpful technician, got the registration moved to my router, and config'd the router without that stupid wizard CD (suck it, Linksys). Then, I installed Firestarter on my laptop, created a DHCP server, shared my laptop's WiFi connection with my XBox, and connected both to my router. Home network AND media center setup COMPLETE.
  • I just listened to the Professionalism episode of Geeknights and I did a lot of further research about how to conduct yourself in that manner. I decided to change my attitude and my conduct at work to fit more line with professionalism (something that I was lacking far and away). Today, people at my job today commented on the markedly different and positive manner in which I have changed. I feel this is going to lead to something very good.
  • I won over $30 in a nickel quarter dime poker game.
  • My sister just ordered me a labcoat as an early birthday present. It'll be here in time for pax!
  • Exchange between my dad and I...

Me: Ugh
    Dad: What?
    Me: Eh... I've got this burning feeling in my throat.
    Dad: It's probably acid.
    Me: Yeah. I guess I'll go drink bunch of milk.
    Dad: Heh.
    Me: What?
    Dad: Well, that figures.
    Me: What are you talking about?
    Dad: Well, You're a DJ.
    Me: What does that have to do with anything?
    Dad: You solution to everything is to add some "base".
    My dad's a funny guy.
  • edited August 2010
    Had a job where XP (Or more likely Norton) was struggling with the 512MB ram and I was about to go through the ordeal of buying PC133 RAM online when I look through my draw and find three sticks of PC100 ram, which will fit in PC133 slots.

Hallefuckingluyah!

FAAKKKK!! Two are 256MB and one is 128MB.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Had a job where XP (Or more likely Norton) was struggling with the 512MB ram and I was about to go through the ordeal of buying PC133 RAM online when I look through my draw and find three sticks of PC100 ram, which will fit in PC133 slots.

Hallefuckingluyah!

FAAKKKK!! Two are 256MB and one is 128MB.
    If it still has PC100/133 it just sounds like it's time for a new computer.
  • That's the weird thing. This computer is ancient but is still in remarkably good shape due to not being loaded with a bunch of programs.
  • Boo Yah - someone managed to have an adult conversation with an ex-girlfriend that was actually helpful for both of them. Confusions are cleared up, and problems are solved. Much better than intentionally or unintentionally hurting or aggravating someone.
  • I am now a college student. I enrolled and got into Gateway Community College in New Haven, CT. I am taking two classes for this entire semester.

Acting I
    Academic Reading

That is all. Thank you.
  • Acting I
    Academic Reading
    Just two classes? I assume you are working?
  • Acting I
    Academic Reading
    Just two classes? I assume you are working?
    Indeed I am. Time is just slipping away from me faster than I expected. I finally can sympathize with anyone who says they don't have time anymore.
  • I went from running 5 miles in 38 minutes to 37. :D
    You sir are a beast.
    nice. Meanwhile I ran 3 miles in 31 minutes last night... Going to start my half-marathon training again I think again for fun.
  • Today I start my training for my first marathon :D
  • Booh Yah 1: I have now read all of Scott Pilgrim.

Booh Yah 2: In cleaning out my room at my dad's house, I found the long-missing cord to my old SNES. Now, to convince my brother to let me bring it to college with me, then I can play some Earthbound in my room, on a SNES, on a T.V. Too smexy to imagine.
  • then I can play some Earthbound in my room, on a SNES, on a T.V. Too smexy to imagine.
    This.
  • then I can play some Earthbound in my room, on a SNES, on a T.V. Too smexy to imagine.
    This.
    All the geek girls will be clawing at your door.
    This.
    All the geek girls will be clawing at your door.
    The guys, too. But charge them admission.
  • I found a Nintendo 64 for 20 bucks :D
    Now I just need some decent games :P
  • I found a Nintendo 64 for 20 bucks :D
    Now I just need some decent games :P
    Mario Kart 64, Golden Eye, PilotWings64....That's it really.
  • edited August 2010
    F-Zero X.

Wait, is this just multiplayer games?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • That's it really.
    Um.