This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I found a Nintendo 64 for 20 bucks :D
    Now I just need some decent games :P
    Go find Zelda OOT! :D
  • Yeah, the SNES will be in my dorm room. I am one happy camper.
  • I found a Nintendo 64 for 20 bucks :D
    Mario Kart 64, Golden Eye, PilotWings64....That's it really.
    I found a Nintendo 64 for 20 bucks :D
    Go find Zelda OOT! :D
    That's it really.
    Um.
  • Randomly reposting things other people posted. It's the new pyramids.
  • edited August 2010
    Randomly reposting things other people posted. It's the new pyramids.
    To be fair, you asked for it.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • NEW CAR GET!!!
  • NEW (TO ME) CAR GET!!!
  • RIT GET!!! DORM ROOM GET!!! MASSIVE INTERNET SPEED GET!!!
  • RIT NEAR-GET, MUST PACK COMPUTER, SLEEP, AND DRIVE FOR 6 HOURS!!!
  • RIT NEAR-GET, MUST PACK COMPUTER, SLEEP, AND DRIVE FOR 6 HOURS!!!
    International students get to move in early. :3
  • (tomorrow) NEW CAR GET! MINIVAN GET!
  • Minivan? That's a fail of your boo-yah, broski. :3
  • edited August 2010
    Minivan? That's a fail of your boo-yah, broski. :3
    YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH. YOU SHUT IT RIGHT NOW.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
    You can be proud adam, you have a wife that you could swag in the back of your van. :P
  • You can be proud adam, you have a wife that you could swag in the back of your van. :P
    Dude, get a long wheelbase. You can have a whole goddamn orgy in the back of your van.
  • My girlfriend's coming down in two weeks!

(before her semester-long trip to England! D:)
  • My girlfriend's coming down in two weeks!

(before her semester-long trip to England! D:)
    Yay the UK! Is she studying here?
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah. She's studying in some school like, two hours north of London. I can't, for the life of me, remember the name. It's a Scottnesia situation tho. If I saw the name, I could tell you that was it.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • If you just forgot that she was studying at Cambridge, then fail is you.
  • If you just forgot that she was studying at Cambridge, then fail is you.
    To be fair, I never found Cambridge that memorable.
  • I just kicked some DDR ass. Also I need a new DDR mat.

A week from today is my first (try-out) Aikido class. I'm all psyched!
  • Moving in to RIT tomorrow! Yay!
  • My Introduction to Computers class is a joke.
    You can be proud adam, you have a wife that you could swag in the back of your van. :P
    Hey, a minivan is the most practical car for our family right now. Besides, it's got a 3.6 liter 6 cylinder engine in it, stow and go seating, power doors and read hatch, and 110v outlets for every row. So fuck you, this is a great car.
    Is it basically something like "This is the mouse. It is used to move the cursor around the screen" or something like that?
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2010
    I just had my first acting class today and it is made of win. Since my high-school days of drama club, I've always found actors to be very quirky and interesting people. Lemme tell ya folks, this course did not go out of its way to disprove my theory. I found out that one of the people there is a really cool, cute, and funny girl who is a cosplayer and isn't annoying, one of them is an actor from California who has acted all over the globe and came here to polish his skills, and one of them...get ready for this...is a male stripper (and he looked butch enough to be one too). Even better, that cosplayer girl and I got paired together for an exercise and we find that we have many interests in common. Something tells me I'm into something good.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I just had my first acting class today and it is made of win. Since my high-school days of drama club, I've always found actors to be very quirky and interesting people. Lemme tell ya folks, this course did not go out of its way to disprove my theory. I found out that one of the people there is a really cool, cute, and funny girl who is a cosplayer and isn't annoying, one of them is an actor from California who has acted all over the globe and came here to polish his skills, and one of them...get ready for this...is a male stripper (and he looked butch enough to be one too). Even better, that cosplayer girl and I got paired together for an exercise and we find that we have many interests in common. Something tells me I'm into something good.
    /standing ovation Name your first born after me. ;-)
  • Is it me or is Geeknights attracting people to RIT?
  • Is it me or is Geeknights attracting people to RIT?
    Eh, sortof. I decided I wanted to go there a while before I started being a listener, or a forumite. I started listening to Geeknights because THEY went to RIT, as it were.
    Is it basically something like "This is the mouse. It is used to move the cursor around the screen" or something like that?
    Yes, and then it becomes Software Applications, which I already took in high school.