This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• Steam has the new Rocket Knight, I'm still considering it, I loved the SEGA one back in the day.
  • Has anyone played the Dragon Age: Awaking expansion? I'm thinking about downloading that, the Darkspawn one, and Return to Ostigar; but I'm wondering if they're worth it.
  • Currently playing:

-Infinite Space
    -Starcraft 2
  • Has anyone played the Dragon Age: Awaking expansion? I'm thinking about downloading that, the Darkspawn one, and Return to Ostigar; but I'm wondering if they're worth it.
    Awakening was pretty fun, I enjoyed it. Only worth it if you're going to run through it a couple times with some of your different imported characters.
    I haven't played Return to Ostagar or the Darkspawn one, though I've heard they're both really short.
  • I haven't played Return to Ostagar or the Darkspawn one, though I've heard they're both really short.
    Well, the DLC quests for Origins were pretty short too.

I haven't actually played Awakening yet either, but I've been thinking about getting it as well.
  • Just finished mass effect 2 - Went full paragon, Soldier(It's Science fiction, Gandalf, use your fucking gun), saved everybody, and got mah freak on with Miranda and Tali, took the good option at the endgame. Was a little bored after the endgame, as I'd already crushed through all the research I found or bought - 98% of it - found all the anomalies, and so on. Next playthrough, I might go full renegade.

I did notice that Paragon Shepard, while taking good actions, is still an enormous asshole. Should be interesting after my Renegade playthrough to see if he's more or less of a dick when not playing the goody two shoes. My prediction - He's equally dickish, just more honest about it.
  • River City Ransom. Dragon kick!
  • edited May 2010
    River City Ransom. Dragon feet!
    FTFY

Also, I met your mom at the acro circus.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • River City Ransom. Dragonfeet!
    FTFY

Also, I met your mom at the acro circus.
    MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
  • You just killed a man?
    Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger, now he's dead.
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Nice guess, but no. It's an engrish line in the original NES version of RCR.
  • edited May 2010
    MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Geo, the lyric quoting had just begun, and now you're gonna throw it all away?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
    Rittrle high, rittrle row.
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Nice guess, but no.It's an engrish linein the original NES version of RCR.
    Easy come, easy go.
    Any way the wind blows...
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
    Doesn't really matter to me.
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
    To me.
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
    To me.
    I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
    To me.
    I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air
    Never gonna give give you up, never gonna let you down.
  • MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You just killed a man?
    Easy come, easy go.
    To me.
    Never gonna give give you up, never gonna let you down.
    He's the angry Video Game Nerrrrrrrrrrd.

Okay so back on topic. Pulling a retro here, I've gone back to a Link to the Past. Good lord that game is fantastic... If you haven't played it yet, set aside a day or two in the vicinity of now to play through it.
  • Putternig around with League of Legends. Free DoTA-type game. There are micro-transactions in it for things I have yet to bump into, but so far they seem to be merely cosmetic and bear no actual effects on gameplay.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a lot better than the first game, but I miss the Space Station an Rosalina.
  • Putternig around with League of Legends. Free DoTA-type game. There are micro-transactions in it for things I have yet to bump into, but so far they seem to be merely cosmetic and bear no actual effects on gameplay.
    I played two demo levels. I heard from many people that the game is straight up pay money to get the better stuff, like Gunbound.
  • Just finished mass effect 2 - Went full paragon, Soldier(It's Science fiction, Gandalf, use your fucking gun), saved everybody, and got mah freak on with Miranda and Tali, took the good option at the endgame. Was a little bored after the endgame, as I'd already crushed through all the research I found or bought - 98% of it - found all the anomalies, and so on. Next playthrough, I might go full renegade.

I did notice that Paragon Shepard, while taking good actions, is still an enormous asshole. Should be interesting after my Renegade playthrough to see if he's more or less of a dick when not playing the goody two shoes. My prediction - He's equally dickish, just more honest about it.
    I just started playing Mass Effect 2 on Tuesday. Have liked it surprisingly lot.

I really like it how Shepard feels like an actual interesting character unlike other BioWare player characters who are much more of a blank slate. I don't try to go full paragon or renegade, I just pick the options I like, I have noticed that usually meas that when it's time to talk I go for paragon way, but when it comes to actions... well, Shepard hurts people. Haven't really gotten into BioWare rpgs before, but I might even finish this one.
  • I finished Red Dead Redemption yesterday, and I think it has one of my favorite endings to a game. As well as one of the best run ups to the end of the game.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 is so good.
  • edited May 2010
    I just started playing Mass Effect 2 on Tuesday. Have liked it surprisingly lot.

I really like it how Shepard feels like an actual interesting character unlike other BioWare player characters who are much more of a blank slate. I don't try to go full paragon or renegade, I just pick the options I like, I have noticed that usually meas that when it's time to talk I go for paragon way, but when it comes to actions... well, Shepard hurts people. Haven't really gotten into BioWare rpgs before, but I might even finish this one.
    What I'm liking so far is that not only does he hurt people, but 90% of the time, he makes 80s action movie one-liners right after. Not just like David Caruso one liners, but Full on Ahnold "He really needed to let off some steam" kinda one liners.

My favorite - Spoiler - "What more do you want me to say?" *Shepard kicks the guy in the chest, and out of a window, a few hundred stories to the ground* "How about "goodbye"?"
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Can't you See I'm Busy (dot com) is a website where you play games that look like you are working. If I had a real job I'd play these all day. I really enjoyed the game called "Leadership."
  • Does anyone else play Kongai? I'm having a blast playing it...it's one ultimate mind game.

I'm thinking of renting Blur...it combines what I always wanted. Real driving + Mario Kart Powerups.