This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Is this Rym with a tiara and mustache?O_O
    That facial expression doesn't work without the moustache.  I had to train myself to stop doing it. ^_^*
  • RymRym
    edited October 2007
    f
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited October 2007
    If it begins with "ment" and ends in "al illness", I'm right with you, Rym.
    EDIT: Wait, what? There was an otakin post here... Unless I'm going crazy again...
    Post edited by Neito on
  • If I am correct in thinking that this is Rym, then this photo could use a nice big "FABULOUS" or something to that effect...
    Would do it myself, but my brain stopped working hours ago and i need some sleep.
  • edited October 2007
    This thread needs to be gayed up a bit more.

Here's a pic from back in the day; the gay's been around for a long time.
    Nice double post. I believe that picture is on page 2 of this thread. Get the hell of my internets.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Nice double post. I believe that picture is on page 2 of this thread. Get the hell of my internets.I second that motion. There is no room here for someone unwilling to read through 428 posts pointing out how Rym and Scott are gay.
  • But are we saying here that each in their own right is gay or that both are gay with each other?
  • According to Alfred Kinsey, almost all of us are at least a little gay.
  • According toAlfred Kinsey, almost all of us are at leasta little gay.
    According to Spiderman, you're gay.
  • According toSpiderman, you're gay.Drat! Stupid Spider-Man made me gay. How am I supposed to explain this to my wife? Why do I have a sudden urge to wear a rainbow neckerchief??
  • This thread needs to be gayed up a bit more.

Here's a pic from back in the day; the gay's been around for a long time.
    Nice double post. I believe that picture is on page 2 of this thread. Get the hell of my internets.
    That picture was first posted A YEAR AGO. TO THE DAY.
  • edited November 2008
    Hmmm...

[first amendment shirt pic here!]
    Post edited by xenomouse on
  • Now, wait a minute. That shirt is holy. It has no place in this thread.
  • That's not gay, that's AWESOME.
  • Oh mans, 1 second post differential!
  • All I see is a spread anus, a lot of fingers pointing at it, and a bunch of smiling.
  • edited October 2007
    What? Their dream portal to happiness t-shirt you say?

That picture was first posted A YEAR AGO. TO THE DAY.
    Happy birthday?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • All I see is a spread anus, a lot of fingers pointing at it, and a bunch of smiling.
    STOP MAKING THAT SHIRT GAY! >.<

Though you're right. Darn it, why are you right! *shakes his fist at xenomouse*
  • With all this evidence, I'm starting to wonder if Scott and Rym (specifically Rym) maybe really are gay. ..Or at least flamboyant metro sexual.

Only problem with the whole metro-theory is that metros aren't hairy. So... I guess they have to be gay. XDD

...You know what guys? I haven't actually read all the posts. Just skimmed. *shrugs* Just an FYI.
  • You should read this thread from page one. Yeah it is long but hilarious. Very hilarious.
  • Would it really make much of a difference if they were or weren't?
  • Would it really make much of a difference if they were or weren't?
    Nope. They'd still be the most awesome guys I listen to. <3
  • I don't think so either. No one but the most extreme of homophobes would stop listening, I think. Certainly not me. XD
  • I don't think so either. No one but the most extreme of homophobes would stop listening, I think. Certainly not me. XD

+1
  • edited October 2007
    I'm actually reading into this thread far too late. I hope the term "yaoi couch" has been tossed about a fair enough amount, as a photographic example of it has apparently been around since the beginning. But as far as photos are concerned, I always thought this one looked suspiciously like Rym was showing off his penis to everyone in the back. Some are shocked, some are repulsed, some are averting their eyes, but Scott... Scott is unimpressed, having seen it so very many times before.

It frightens me, the awful truth of how gay Scrym can be.
    Post edited by AtheriShadow on
  • Ah... Maybe it's like goatse? First thing I was scared of was not the anus, but the penis!

Or it could be that Scott's like, "...Yum. <3" XDD