This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Ok, once again pulling this thread back on topic...

"Tickle wars?"

I don't think I need to say any more on that.

"Tickle wars?"

That... disturbed me too. I suspect that the majority, if not all, of the contestants in said tickle wars were of the male side of the gender spectrum.

"Tickle wars?"

That... disturbed me too. I suspect that the majority, if not all, of the contestants in said tickle wars were of the male side of the gender spectrum.
    I was thinking that too. Comedy.

Well we now know what they think about the gay thread.
  • Rym is not gay.

Scott, however, is at least gay but in denial.

Rym thinks this thread is funny and has a girlfriend.
    Scott thinks this thread isn't funny (touches too close to home?) and finds faults in any potential girlfriend. Hmm....
  • edited October 2007

Rym thinks this thread is funny and has a girlfriend.
    Scott thinks this thread isn't funny
    I thought Scott would be the one to find this thread humorous more than Rym. They both have a sense of humor it's just that Rym's is ...wider...weirder....I need a thesaurus.
    (touches too close to home?) and finds faults in any potential girlfriend. Hmm....
    Sounds like a super picky guy. Makes me ponder....
    Post edited by Andrew on

This why we think they are gay.
  • "Tickle wars?"Don't knock it till you try it. Nothing is more effective at subduing a rowdy friend.
  • Don't knock it till you try it. Nothing is more effective at subduing a rowdy friend.
    Or being subdued.
  • Tickle wars - the ultimate foreplay. XDD
  • To tell the truth...I used this as a tactic to trap a guy before. *evil very satisfied smile*
  • Did somebody ask for a derailment?
  • Uhh....I don't know what to say to that. Let's try to link it to the topic conspiracy theory style?!
  • edited October 2007
    ...And topic officially derailed, me thinks.

Lawls, I can link it to the topic: A Japanese-speaking Rym trying to tell English-speaking Scott no sex tonight. XDDD
    Post edited by kage_rod on
  • This thread makes me smile.

Bring on teh lols.

This why we think they are gay.
    Wow, I read the comic but didn't even put 2 and 2 together!
    That image probably explains a lot.
  • In the 10/22/07 podcast, Scott let out a Freudian slip that he loves Madonna. He also said that he likes to drink liquid from a flesh colored sack.

Hmm...
  • edited October 2007
    In the 10/22/07 podcast, Scott let out a Freudian slip that he loves Madonna.
    Madonna alone is not conclusive. Now, if he loves Cher, Liza Minelli and Bette Midler and owns a copy of the Wizard of Oz, that's conclusive.
    Post edited by Thaed on
  • Does the wizzard of OZZ count?
  • ^500th post.

Madonna alone SHOULD count. Loving Madonna would be the same as loving Cher, Liza Minelli, etc in Gayness.
  • I dunno . . . I have a Madonna song on the old iPod. "Justify My Love" for the reason of, it's used as a sample for Jay-Z's "Justify My Thug."

What does that say bout me? [I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?]
  • I dunno . . . I have a Madonna song on the old iPod. "Justify My Love" for the reason of, it's used as a sample for Jay-Z's "Justify My Thug." What does that say bout me? [I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?]

It says that you will have fun at scrym's house. ;)
  • For the record, I don't like Madonna.
  • Lies and slander.
  • Lies and slander.
    Actually, if it's printed it's libel.
  • Hello Kitty.  That is all.
  • Actually, if it's printed it's libel.
    Bonus points granted.
  • Actually, if it's printed it's libel.
    Bonus points granted.
    But it's not printed... it's projected on screens. Unless you print it out of course. But, as of writing, nobody has.
  • Printed generally encapsulates placing something in a recorded form as opposed to just a communicated one.
  • Hello Kitty. That is all.

Eh...I was bored today. Why not. image
  • but... Rym has long hair...