This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• It would be funny if I handed you a ninja scroll with the techniques on it. :P
  • No. NO. BAD MENTAL IMAGERY.
    Sheesh, can't a guy fantasize about pleasing women once in a while..
  • No. NO. BAD MENTAL IMAGERY.
    Not in MY forums!

Let's just "fantasize" about Rym pleasing Scott, and vice-versa.
  • I spose we'd have to start a "Why people think Rym & Scott are strait" thread. Don't want to give people the wrong idea.
  • You make a good point.
    People supporting that thread would have to be lumped in with creationists for going against the evidence in plain sight though.
  • edited April 2008
    No. NO. BAD MENTAL IMAGERY.
    Not in MY forums!

Let's just "fantasize" about Rym pleasing Scott, and vice-versa.
    New thread title: Why People Think Rym, Scott & Sniper Dragon are Gay
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Oh no.
    You forgot, Viga started this thread. She can change the title as she wishes (as can Rym & Scott).
  • You forgot, Viga started this thread. She can change the title as she wishes (as can Rym & Scott).
    Umm no she can't? Thaed started it...

I can though ^_^
  • Oh, so it is. Viga just has most posts.
  • Oh, god no.
  • Your soul is Viga's. *smirks* All bow down to her!

That's no fun to have a "Why is Scrym Straight" thread - Emily'd be like, "*point to herself* I can vouch for Rym!"
  • Squeeze.
    ......?
  • Squeeze.
    ......?
    I think he just felt you up.
  • ._. But... Why me? Why always -me-? Is it JUST cuz of the boobs? Why can't people feel up guys?! Damn friends.
  • I got groped multiple times when I was in a paris nightclub, if that makes you feel better.
  • ._. But... Why me? Why always -me-? Is it JUST cuz of the boobs? Why can't people feel up guys?! Damn friends.
    It isn't you I get felt up all the time, I usually have to turn around and say "Hey! Get your hand off of there!" When I asked why the hell they do such a thing I get the normal excuse of "I wanted to see how smooth you were", can't you just tell without touching, I mean man....
  • Uh....I think this thread has descended into spam.
  • This thread is becoming uncomfortably straight, uncomfortably fast. We are SO CLOSE to the big 1K of ghey! COME ON PEOPLE! DON'T GIVE UP NOW!
  • 1K of ghey!
    That's a great slogan.
  • 4 pages from the big gay 1k!
    We haven't made much progress since then. Photoshoppers, more kittens!
  • edited April 2008
    1K of ghey!
    That's a great slogan.
    I also just realized....

Its over 9000 900!
    4 pages from the big gay 1k!
    We haven't made much progress since then. Photoshoppers, more kittens!
    LOLScrymgay?
    Uh....I think this thread has descended into spam.
    It's not the first time you know.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited April 2008
    I also just realized....

Its over9000900!
    Huh? my count says 895.
    Anyways, get this evil straight talk off our thread! SOMONE SAVE THE THREAD WITH PICS ASAP!
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Well, Scrym should join the army.

They'd probably fit in fine.
  • Anybody want some irony in the mail?
    I've already got plenty of bronzy.
    I SWEAR, I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

I guess this makes rym a stalker.
  • the Big 3 OS show was nice. I liked the interlude where they mentioned how despite physical passwords being trivial to break, they'd never bothered eachother's computers. (Obviously the highest expression of geek love!) Scott's comment on how he likes to make Rym do math is also a classic. :)
  • the Big 3 OS show was nice. I liked the interlude where they mentioned how despite physical passwords being trivial to break, they'd never bothered eachother's computers. (Obviously the highest expression of geek love!) Scott's comment on how he likes to make Rym do math is also a classic. :)
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention that show.
  • Yesterday at the dinner table.

Scott: "I had a fantasy about being in prison the other day, but it was really fun"