This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

A rejected swag design sketch that I for lulz. Not really gay, persay, but not exactly gekiga. Hey Scrym fangirls, would YOU buy this on a T-shirt?
    Is it just me, or is Scott wearing a Weighted Companion Cube shirt?
  • Also, why is it that not even a chibi representation of me is smiling?
    Happy chibi Scott and Rym yay!

Also, Jain, that pic is awesome and I'm making me a wallpaper with it. ^_^
  • jccjcc
    edited March 2008
    When did that participant widget on the sidebar show up?

I have to give props to Viga and kage_rod... Those are some crazy stats. Throw in Billy Pilgrim and you three become responsible for more than 1 in 4 of the posts in this thread. :)

Also, seductive Scott photo 4TW. :) Now we know why Princess Rym was in such a hurry.

"Onward, Luigi! Suffice it to say, quite the dicking awaits."
    Post edited by jcc on
  • I have to give props to Viga and kage_rod... Those are some crazy stats. Throw in Billy Pilgrim and you three become responsible for more than 1 in 4 of the posts in this thread. :)
    What did you expect? Viga is a fangirl for this thread.
    Oh mans. I can so hear Rym saying that in my head!
  • edited March 2008
    Wow, I'm number one....

I'm ashamed, surprised and weirded the fuck out yet I'm adding to the maelstrom with every sentence I write. I am a sad fangirl TT_TT.

Well now that I admitted my sad status on this thread maybe Kage and I should do a celebratory doujin venture. LOL

*Viga's face is in a shocked state*
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Congrats, Viga! I think. XD;

But onto the point of my post. Thanks to listening to so many episodes of GeekNights with an ear for picking out the choice bits for my project, I've begun to feel like I owe something to the het side of the argument as well. ;) So, behold...

I would have made a logo that said "Fist of the Geek Star" if I had more inspiration and talent. XD;;
  • What did you expect? Viga is a fangirl for this thread.
    Lawls, Oh Viga, you're made of so much win.
    Well now that I admitted my sad status on this thread maybe Kage and I should do a celebratory doujin venture. LOL
    I AGREE.
  • edited March 2008

...Lawls. XD I have a tablet pen. There is so many new pictures on my computer. This is nothing.

Please don't kill me, but I thought it was a cute idea, even if my art does not do it justice. I did it in like, 30-45 minutes. XD

Edit: didn't know I had been the last one to post on this thread. Oops. Oh well...
    Post edited by kage_rod on
  • This fanart is sickening.

Keep going.
  • Well this is fanart but it follows the world of rule 63. It sorta goes with this thread's topic because well....I'll let it speak for itself.
  • Wow, Viga. I'm almost speechless. Continue with the corruption. :P
  • Before we know it, this is going to pop up in the "Why Rym and Scott are gay" thread.
    _Scrum_ could go to war and end up like Joe Bonham inJohnny Got His Gun, and _he'd_ say,
    Scott and Rym have become a single entity! DUM DUM DUUUUM!
    Wow, Viga. I'm almost speechless. Continue with the corruption. :P
    Almost? In that case you're a betterstronger man than I am. A disturbing, voiceless "WTF" feeling came over me when Viga showed that to me. Then eventually I informed her that Scotty has a big but...
  • jccjcc
    edited March 2008
    Scott: "I'm not sure if I did this news on the show before, I don't remember..."

Rym: "I think you were gonna do it the night we got 'fucked & stuck' in The City and then Emily saved us with the Amtrak."
    Did we miss a Pulp Fiction moment? D:
    Post edited by jcc on
  • Now Rym and Scott are lesbians? Next thing I know there is going to be Geeknights Hentai.
  • Next thing I know there is going to be Geeknights Hentai.
    Don't tempt Viga. She'd do it.
  • Don't tempt Viga. She'd do it.
    Sadly, it may already be too late.
    It's coming, it's coming, it's coming...
    It's coming, it's coming, it's coming...
    Washington....Washington...

Seriously that's the one thing I will not do. Besides, one, I don't know them like that. Two, that seems creepy. I was pushing the line with the rule 63 art IMO. Lastly, three, I specialize in drawing yuri surprisingly being that I'm such a yaoi gal. ^_^ I really suck at drawing man parts. I seen many examples but I just can't. :P

Yeah....sorry but no GeekNights hentai for anyone. Well....maybe if another (and braver) artist did it I'd look.
    edited March 2008
    Yeah....sorry but no GeekNights hentai for anyone.
    YES!
    Well....maybe if another (and braver) artist did it I'd look.
    FUCK!
    Rym: "It's coming, it's coming, it's coming..."
    Fixed! :)
    Post edited by ... on
  • jccjcc
    edited March 2008
    Three word postmodern hentai for the win! :D A better use of the 800th post in this thread I cannot think of.
    Post edited by jcc on
  • edited March 2008
    4 pages from the big gay 1k!
    We should club together to get a pink DS and have the Scrym cherubs engraved into the lid.

As this thread grows longer, the chance of Rym and Scott being gay gets closer and closer to one. Whether it will actually reach one is unknown.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited March 2008
    Seriously that's the one thing I willnotdo. Besides, one, I don't know them like that. Two, that seems creepy. I was pushing the line with the rule 63 art IMO. Lastly, three, I specialize in drawing yuri surprisingly being that I'm such a yaoi gal. ^_^ I really suck at drawing man parts. I seen many examples but I just can't. :P
    Ahh, same reasons (minus, actually, the sucking at drawing man parts - I need practice drawin' naughty bits anyways). ^_^; SoOoO unless I get drunk (which is never) or high (less than never), it'll probably never show up.

Grad is coming up though. o.O; And so is my birthday... so. Um. XD Don't take my word for it.
    As this thread grows longer, the chance of Rym and Scott being gay gets closer and closer to one. Whether it will actually reach one is unknown.
    I dunno whether I'll be proud of 'making' someone gay or not... >>; Kinda hope they don't - it'll destroy the fun of it.

OH AND EDIT:
    Rym: "One of them, or more of them, were mostly naked."
    *giggles*
    Post edited by kage_rod on
  • edited March 2008
    Rym: "It's so sad, that ... no one lets Saionji show his nipples."
    Post edited by Anastius on
  • All hail, King Scott and Queen Rym of the Ultimate Geekery!

I should never have gotten a tablet. =3
  • A caricature of Scott without stubble? Blasphemy!
  • That's because I'm made of epic fail when it comes to drawing stubble. Just trust me on this.
  • A caricature of Scott without stubble? Blasphemy!
    I shaved today.
  • I was going to mention the stubble too. It's probably because I LOVE LOVE LOVE stubble on guys! Stubble just makes guys look hotter and manly and Kyaa!

Sorry, I just have a thing for stubble.
  • I shaved today.
    Blasphemy!

I always wanted to say that. :3