This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What Have You Been Listening To? (Don't make this thread a wall of embedded youtubes)

Comments

• Yeah, "Researching." ;)
  • Yeah, "Researching." ;)
    Yes, researching. I think my #1 geekery now might actually be collecting geekeries. I am teh meta.

• For once, I agree with the top youtube comment for this -

The people who dislike this song are cUNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ!
  • edited February 2012
    I have found something wonderful. The dancing starts around 4:30.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I have found something wonderful.
    I got you!
  • You got to love cross-genre stuff when it's done just right.

Today I found this. It seems like they put all their goodness into this one song. Also, all the disco magic. This needs to be a DDR song so badly, if it isn't already. I not only love the fact that all the moves are direct from Saturday Night Fever, but also that they are dancing kinda lazily like it's a Bar-Mitzvah or a wedding.
    Oh, I like this one. Pretty much everything K-Pop related I've seen is from clicking related video starting at Girl's Generation - Gee.
    [ REDLINE OST Yellow Line (watch?v=doEwWzMz99A) ]

For once, I agree with the top youtube comment for this -

The people who dislike this song are cUNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ!
    Dam right! This song is fantastic. Oh yea yea yea yea!!

I've also been listening to the new Kalafina album, After Eden. Primarily Sandpiper, magnolia and destination unknown. Also some osts, such as Fairy tail vol. 1 music since I started watching the anime. Fairy tail main theme, predestination and Dust ice; just to name a few. Dues Ex Human Revolution ost is quite nice as well. "Everybody lies" and "Berret boss battle" gets the blood pumping, which is good since they are both boss songs.

• Let It Be...Naked
  • Listening to Red Queen to Gryphon Three and Midnight Mushrumps by Gryphon. Hit their version of "The Unquiet Grave." I cried.

• Been listening to quite a few waltzs recently.

• May I recommend a waltz to you, Sonic?
  • My thanks to you for such a delightful contribution to my music enjoyment experience.
  • Holy fuck. Getting into Krautrock with Can and Popol Vuh. PV's "Woe Be To Khorazin" reminds me of the first time I went rock scrambling in Sedona: sun pounding, thorny trees and cacti emerging from every crag, red rock and alien shapes as far as I could see and sweat dripping from every pore.

• WOWOW Amazing live performance.
  • PandaBoY remixes.

I totally blame Sail.
  • I've been listening to a lot of Elf Power lately. I loves me some Elephant 6.
  • edited March 2012
    It's not quite getting warm yet but I'm getting stoked for Summer. A couple Summers ago an acquaintance of mine moved to Japan and at some point posted about going to a concert. I checked out the band that he had mentioned and it has become necessary music for me to blast at certain occasions.

The band is called Soil and "Pimp" Sessions

And how could you not enjoy the fact that they have an agitator in the group?
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • I kinda dig that Future Islands band.
  • Why do I enjoy LMFAO so much? @_@; Them music videos.
  • edited March 2012
    Say what you will about LMFAO as musicians, that one 30-second Every Day I'm Shufflin' video is a goddamn mashup goldmine.

Edit: One more as a link because thread title.
    Post edited by Yuyuke on
  • Movits. Why? Because Swedish hip-hop swing.

• GUCCI! BURR! I've had this mixtape in my car since it came out, I can listen to Gucci all day.
  • Man, I still can't stop listening to Ramshackle Glory.

Seriously just buy this album