This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• It'll just be an even nicer surprise when it shows up long after you've forgotten about it.
  • It's free shit. Stop whining.
    Well, after giving up on finding my camera's cable, I made someone else take a phone picture of me holding my gift rather enthusiastically. This tankard, it is made out of pure awesome. Thanks, Andrew!
  • I'm sorry if I'm being cold or mean-spirited, but I really don't care if I get my gift anymore, since it shouldn't take this long to send someone a gift.
    No, you are not sorry, or you wouldn't have said that.

Y'know, this is a busy time of year, somebody may have gotten you something awesome and just forgotten to mail it right away. You just made somebody feel crappy.
  • I'm sorry if I'm being cold or mean-spirited, but I really don't care if I get my gift anymore, since it shouldn't take this long to send someone a gift.

Y'know, this is a busy time of year, somebody may have gotten you something awesome and just forgotten to mail it right away. You just made somebody feel crappy.
    Seriously, that was a real dickish thing to say. Look, You don't know where your sender is, what their financial situation is, or how crazy their holidays were. They could be an international sender and they couldn't afford the most expedient shipping method. Be patient and stop being such a dick about it; it'll come.
  • Just so you have a way to measure shipment time, on average through regular snail mail, it takes a bit less than one month for a package from Costa Rica (Central America) to Canada.
  • Oh Santa, I used the gift voucher money to buy volume one of The Unwritten and Anamamguchi's new album.

Seriously, that was a real dickish thing to say. Look, You don't know where your sender is, what their financial situation is, or how crazy their holidays were. They could be an international sender and they couldn't afford the most expedient shipping method. Be patient and stop being such a dick about it; it'll come.
    A few of us have already commented on it; that's enough for now.
  • Zibbelcoot will be sending out her gift this week. (please understand, it was not forgotten but there was some personal issues this past month preventing gift creation).

Also, she wanted me to note that she also has not yet received a gift.
  • Make a list of people who have not received their gifts.
  • Zibbelcoot made me some figurines! Two corgis, a newspaper hat, and a sailboat. I love them.

• Those are fucking adorable.
  • I concur. That's awesome!
  • Cute! Those are awesome, Zibble.
  • My santee has not given word of my presents...

.____.
  • My stuff still hasn't come, however I did get a strange thing from Amazon about a week ago. A $15.54 gift card for an order that...I never even remembered placing. I doubt if it's related, but I enter the order number into Amzaon and nothing came up.

Indeed, that stuff from Zibbel is so cute.
  • It's Ein! Nice, Zibbles!
  • It's Ein! Nice, Zibbles!
    Every time I see a Welsh Corgi, there's a big part of my brain that squees and goes "AWW, Look, It's Ein!"

I kinda wish I was a dog person.
  • Kate still lacks her Santa gift. If you need information on how to get it to her, you can whisper me. No Santa makes a sad Kate.
  • I was told I will get my gift towards the end of March. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks, Santa, for letting me know. I wasn't upset, just curious and don't feel bad, I understand that shit happens. ^_^
  • I have both sent and received my gifts. Thanks, Santa. You're welcome, Santee.
  • Zibbelcoot made me some figurines! Two corgis, a newspaper hat, and a sailboat. I love them.
    Zibbelcoot was glad to hear you liked her gift. I am glad to see that my "packing materials" did the job and kept them safe in transit. :)
    Zibbelcoot was glad to hear you liked her gift. I am glad to see that my "packing materials" did the job and kept them safe in transit. :)
    Ahaha, yeah, they did an excellent job! I was slightly confused when I opened the box and saw some plastic baggies stuffed with toilet paper, but then I figured it out when I opened them :)
  • saw some plastic baggies stuffed with toilet paper
    I've had many days where that would have been a most opportune gift.
    I wish I had thought of that when I sent the Macrosses that Sonic figurine. Apparently he arrived in rough shape...
    I wish I had thought of that when I sent the Macrosses that Sonic figurine. Apparently he arrived in rough shape...
    We put him back together. He is whole again! ^_^
    We put him back together. He is whole again! ^_^
    Oh yeah, I know, but I wish I had done it a bit better. I thought for sure wrapping him in newspaper and surrounding him with books would have protected him....
  • I'm starting to think my did not like his present, I do believed it arrived...

.__.

Did you like it?
  • I still haven't received mine, not complaining, it's just in case someone sent it and it just never arrived.
  • edited February 2010
    Still no gift. It is almost March. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on