This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• Alright. I'm gonna give everyone a fair shake. If you know you haven't sent a gift, and give me a reasonable explanation by Sunday at let's say 5 pm Eastern, then you're not on the deadbeat list. Otherwise, anyone who's santee emails me saying "I haven't gotten a gift" is getting put on the list.

(Some, like Kate's santa and Ro's santa, have given good explanations or are giving gifts later to save on shipping. So Kate and Ro's santas don't need to email me.)
  • edited February 2010
    George's dark past.
    More like George's dark present... Nah it's just having relations with foreign nationals would be annoying.
    So this forum is being watched?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited February 2010
    Haven't you learned anything? NOWHERE ON THE INTERNET IS SAFE! Quickly, go delete all of your Facebook and Twitter updates, while you STILL CAN!

Also...next time I am buying blocks of foam at the fabric store for shipping fragile things. Apparently international shipping is rough. Poor little Warhammer guy.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Poor little Warhammer guy.
    Nothing a little glue couldn't fix.
  • Poor little Warhammer guy.
    Nothing a little glue couldn't fix.
    True enough. Over the weekend I'll do a little repair work and post a picture.
  • George's dark past.
    More like George's dark present... Nah it's just having relations with foreign nationals would be annoying.
    Big Brother is watching you...
  • edited February 2010
    George's dark past.
    Big Brother is watching you...
    So is Little Sister, but she does not matter...yet.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Little Sister is always the scary one.
  • Little Sister is always the scary one.
    Big Sisters are scarier, those damn violins always give me a case of the heebie-jeebies.
  • Big Brother is watching you...
    Yes, he is, and also, Fuck this country.
  • I'll do it again to, as I enjoy giving gifts to people, but this does need more organization. And I still feel bummed my gift is still not here. :(
  • I'll do it again to, as I enjoy giving gifts to people, but this does need more organization. And I still feel bummed my gift is still not here. :(
    What? I sent you something a loooong time ago. Amazon says it was delivered.
  • Everytime I see this thread my mind goes to Saint's Row 2. Actually Saint's Row Crew, but context was needed. Anyways, you're marketing ploys have worked. Uhm....I got time before the next santa thing right?
  • Something like 8 months. I'd say you're good on time. ;)
    What? I sent you something a loooong time ago. Amazon says it was delivered.
    If you sent it through Amazon, I'm wondering if your gift got converted into the gift card I received FOR Amazon. How...bizarre.
  • Sounds like some bitching at Amazon is in order.
  • Maybe they ran out of stock on the item or something.
  • Maybe they ran out of stock on the item or something.
    If that is the case, they still should have sent the buyer a notice and the options.
  • Or maybe Scott got him an Amazon gift card. :P
  • Or maybe Scott got him an Amazon gift card. :P
    I must admit, my mind did jump to that first, but I'm not sure. I'm willing to give Scott a bit of credit, here.
  • GeoGeo
    edited February 2010
    Now that all this time has passed and there has been recent discussion here, I may as well reveal who my Secret Santa was. My Secret Santa was none other than Scott "Apreche" Rubin. I got him this for a few reasons.

1: I know he really likes Boos.
    2: It was really cheap
    3: It's a reference to a really old, albeit, time honored inside joke on the show. Just look at the words of the item and I think most of you will put two and two together.

I was going to send a letter with it, but I forgot to. So I may as well reveal what the letter was going to say.

Purse
    Shoes
    Sundress

Better get started on completing that wardrobe...

Merry Christmas

Sincerely yours...
    Geofino
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Purse
    Shoes
    Sundress
    Hah. Well played.
  • That's horribly Cruel. Where's he going to get a Sundress and shoes with Boos on them to match?
  • Haha, he showed that on Scott's Box one time. He totally got the purse connection.
  • Haha, he showed that on Scott's Box one time. He totally got the purse connection.
    Was this a livestream that was (hopefully) recorded?
  • I did not get a gift card. It was clearly an item, and Amazon says the item was delivered, not a gift card.
    Was this a livestream that was (hopefully) recorded?
    This is the episode, but he talked about your boo purse before he started recording.
  • Hahahahaha! Oh god, Boo purse for Scott.
  • That's horribly Cruel. Where's he going to get a Sundress and shoes with Boos on them to match?
    Artist Alley, duh!
  • I received my Secret Santa gift from speckospock today and it is wonderful! It is an assortment of Italian chocolate bars, a packet of Italian cocoa mix, and small mosaic plaque depicting an hamsa.
    YAY! I love it and it was worth the wait. Merry X-Mas in March everyone!