This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• I didn't even know you two were going out.
    Ditto. That's kind of adorable. :3
  • edited December 2009
    Of course, once this all comes to play, we're going to need a thread dedicated to each of us taking pictures with our gifts, even if they're digital.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • edited December 2009
    Indeed. I'm probably going to do assignments semi-randomly. There are several combos I see in here that are too delicious not to make.
    Also, I thought this was somewhat interesting. Only 7 (out of 19 forumite signups, plus myself) said they can't ship internationally. I figured that number would be much higher, and I worried that I'd have to prune out some people because we wouldn't have enough people willing to ship out of their area.
    Post edited by Neito on
    Really? I just sort of assumed everyone figured it out. I guess that means we need to be less subtle about these things. :P

Anyhow, I'm in.
  • Sounds like a great idea I'm in.
  • edited December 2009
    International shipping from the US is easy, and usually not even that expensive if you use First Class. As long as what you're shipping isn't uber-valuable, you can just use the small green customs form and check the "gift" box.

I ship internationally all the time for my shop. (freaking internationals won't quit buying my stuff, so I keep having to go to the post office. grrr.) Of course, I don't check gift on the customs form for that. It's really fairly trivial, although I would make sure your package is sizable so it's more difficult to lose.
    I didn't even know you two were going out.
    It is. Sickeningly so. We can't go out in public. Anyway, now you know.

Pete, I feel that I should preemptively tell you that this is not an excuse for you to give unsolicited gratuitous details about our sex life.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Pete, I feel that I should preemptively tell you that this is not an excuse for you to give unsolicited gratuitous details about our sex life.
    That wasn't my plan at all! Well, OK, maybe a little, but I was just saying that maybe we should be a little more affectionate on the forums. Y'know, since we're so subtle and all. Snookums.
  • Snookums.
    I might have to beat you to death with a spoon.
  • Snookums.
    Awww! You're so cute when you threaten me with deadly force! <3
  • I might have to beat you to death with a spoon.
    Kinky...?
  • I might have to beat you to death with a spoon.
    Kinky...?
    Giggidy.
  • Snookums.
    Awww! You're so cute when you threaten me with deadly force! <3</p>
    Sure, you think it's cute now...
  • edited December 2009
    I didn't even know you two were going out.
    Really? It was kinda obvious for awhile. I noticed by how they addressed each other in the forum.

Well, now that everyone knows how about a cute couple picture! <3
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Since signups are starting to drop off (and most of the active user population is already signed up, it seems), I'm going to say that only people who have signed up before tomorrow at 10 PM are assured of having slots. Sign up after that and it's on whether or not I have assigned all the secret santas out yet.
  • Well, now that everyone knows how about a cute couple picture! <3</p>

um...

We don't have one.

How the fuck do we not have one?
  • edited December 2009
    Too busy doing "other" things?
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • How the fuck do we not have one?
    Dragon Age.
  • edited December 2009
    Killing him with spoons all the time?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I never really thought about that. Maybe everyone else is way too busy vomiting when we're being all cutesy.

We really should've gotten a picture of the two of us sitting on the couch with those kids. I bet that would've been adorable.
    Dragon Age.
    Oddly enough, I have plenty of screenshots of my character and Morrigan...
  • Wut? Pete and Nuri are a couple? I never knew! For reals! I'm serious. No really. Even when they've stated so before several times. Really. Seriously, I thought it was obvious for a long while now, you two aren't that subtle.
    Oddly enough, I have plenty of screenshots of my character and Morrigan...
    He's a dwarf, right? "Get in my tent woman!"

Anyways, I'm debating whether or not I should sign up. It's a debate between paranoia+funds and sending a United States citizen drop.
  • If you have any doubts, then there's nothing wrong with refraining!
  • "Get in my tent woman!"
    *Sings*"Shut up woman get in my tent!"
  • "Get in my tent woman!"
    *Sings*"Shut up woman get in my tent!"
    I'll take you 'round the universe and all the other places too?
  • I'll take you 'round the universe and all the other places too?
    Does the tent taste like raisins?
  • Does the tent taste like raisins?
    And it turns into a plane when you tug on it's tentpoles.
  • Oooo that's dirty!
  • Do you think so?
  • I don't really want to know how a tent makes lemonade. Especially sweet lemonade.
  • Alright, form's down, I even gave you guys an extra 5 minutes cus I'm so awesome. I'm gonna start pairing people up tonight and into tomorrow. I'll make another post here when I start sending out the SS emails.