This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• That is some serious WTF right there. Jason Stathem is neither driving a car nor killing people.
    "This image is too POWERFUL to make sense! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
  • edited August 2010
    I want to have a few drinks with Jason Statham.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Hey guys, according to Daryl Surat his name must always be pronounced the way he says it. Therefore, Jason Statham's real name is Jayson Stayethum.
  • Dolph seems unamused.
  • I want to have a few drinks with Jason Statham.
    Me too - He's a crazy smart guy. Has his Masters in Chemical Engineering(From Sydney uni, no less), was a fullbright Scholar at MIT, and speaks roughly five languages to conversational fluency, and a further two reasonably fluently.
  • That is some serious WTF right there. Jason Stathem is neither driving a car nor killing people.
    Well, he's killing himself laughing.
    Well, he's killing himself laughing.
    Statham is the new Norris.
  • edited August 2010
    Statham is the new Norris.
    I hope not, Chuck Norris is a scary Christian fundamentalist.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited August 2010
    I want to have a few drinks with Jason Statham.
    Me too - He's a crazy smart guy. Has his Masters in Chemical Engineering(From Sydney uni, no less), was a fullbright Scholar at MIT, and speaks roughly five languages to conversational fluency, and a further two reasonably fluently.
    I actually believed you from the time I read that to when I got to Wikipedia. You had a good two minutes.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited August 2010
    I actually believed you from the time I read that to when I got to Wikipedia. You had a good two minutes.
    GAH, I need to not post when I'm half-smashed - I absolutely forgot to specify that I was speaking of Dolph Lungren - For your convenience, here's his wikipedia page. That was absolutely not intentional.

Edit - He was also in the Swedish Amphibious Corps, essentially, the Swedish Marines.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I actually believed you from the time I read that to when I got to Wikipedia. You had a good two minutes.
    GAH, I need to not post when I'm half-smashed - I absolutely forgot to specify that I was speaking of Dolph Lungren - For your convenience,here's his wikipedia page.That was absolutely not intentional.

Edit - He was also in the Swedish Amphibious Corps, essentially, the Swedish Marines.
    Holy fuck.
  • In this week's ANNCast, Justin Cooke compares the universe of Strike Witches to that of Watchmen.
  • edited August 2010
    Holy fuck.
    He can do it ALL.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • He can do it ALL.
    Except sing, apparently.
  • Except sing, apparently.
    I didn't say he can do it well. :P
  • Except sing, apparently.
    I didn't say he can do it well. :P
    Four girls on his arms- Must be doing something right.
  • Not this shit again, what the fuck are they doing out there.
  • Notthis shit again, what the fuck are they doing out there.
    ATheory - Sarah Palin said on her twitter - "If god didn't want us to drill for oil, he'd have given us a sign."
  • Every face made in this video is hilarious.
    edited September 2010
    Every face made in this video is hilarious.
    WHAT THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY OWN LANGUAGE!! Yes, it is undoubtedly Dutch, the audio quality is just so bad.

CUP-AAAA-SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP~
    Post edited by ... on
  • So I just recently remembered something from a vacation 2 years ago. I and my dad were in an electric golf cart on an island in the Caribbean, the British Virgin Islands (or it might have been the American ones, they're side by side.) It was very dark, so it was hard to see, but we were driving around some dirt paths between civilization. Out of nowhere, some lanky crab walks out of the bushes in front of us. I grab a flashlight and aim at the crab, and it's fucking bizarre. When I say it's lanky, I mean it's fucking lanky. It must have been a foot tall, or maybe that's my memory introducing hyperbole. But anything, I made a picture in photoshop paint which I think accurately depicts the proportions of this thing.
    This memory of some weird tall-ass crab is my WTF of the day. My random googling has not brought me anything in terms of what the hell type of crab it is. I don't know how I could find out what it is without some marine biologist to help me out or something.
  • I just about died of laughter because of this found footage clip. NSFW.

• Oh dear god, my apartment now stinks of a horrendous stench. Like raw meat that's been burned and caked in urine. What the fuck...I wish I had some febreeze right now. >_<
  • I just about died of laughter because of this found footage clip. NSFW.

Oh yea, gotta get me this great date rape video. The guys commenting on it pretty funny though.
  • Is that a hobo trap of some sort?
  • It's Damien Hirst's newest piece.