This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• The headline says it all.
    That is completely amazing, but really, how does that even happen? Oh wait, Hyper Velocity Canoe Cannon.
  • Interestingly I don't find that all that odd knowing how canoes tend to be tied onto trailers. They're only really held on by the cords you use, and if you do a shitty job of that, well, they come off.
  • Anime
    That may be the worst song I've heard in my entire life.
  • Anime
    That may be the worst song I've heard in my entire life.
    W. T. Fuck! That was horrible and this guy can't rap. He sounds like a mentally challenged SE boy.
  • He sounds like a mentally challenged SE boy.
    Hey, don't hate on the software engineers. It's not their fault.
  • Wait, if Winnie the Pooh is civilised enough to keep his honey in jars, why does he eat it with his hands? Doesn't he have, y'know, a spoon?
  • Hey, don't hate on the software engineers. It's not their fault.
    She meant SEO boy. Easy to miss a letter once in a while.
  • @Churba: Which lead me to the horrible question of whether or not you can warm honey to a drinkable state..
  • Hey, don't hate on the software engineers. It's not their fault.
    She meant SEO boy. Easy to miss a letter once in a while.
    SE boy = Southeast DC boy.
  • @Churba: Which lead me to the horrible question of whether or not you can warm honey to a drinkable state..
    I don't know about you, but I have a sudden urge to find out.

Also - it's 3 am, and I'm sitting on my front porch, drinking an asahi dry, waiting for a mild sleeping pill to kick in, wearing jeans and an open green Chinese silk robe, smoking imported marlboroughs, and a political development on the other side of the world has made me feel guilty. Why? Because I currently support myself as a freelance writer/photographer/fucking journalist and I'm not working right now as we speak. I've only been doing this a short few months, and freelancer productivity gilt is already nibbling at me, WTF.
  • DON'T BURN YOUR MOUTH. It'll be very hot by the time it's drinkable.
  • DON'T BURN YOUR MOUTH. It'll be very hot by the time it's drinkable.
    coincidentally, I have a chemical burn on my tongue. Femfresh - dear women of the forum, for the sake of your lovers, AVOID THAT SHIT LIKE THE PLAUGE.
    edited September 2010

What the fuck?
    Post edited by ... on
  • coincidentally, I have a chemical burn on my tongue. Femfresh - dear women of the forum, for the sake of your lovers, AVOID THAT SHIT LIKE THE PLAUGE.
    The rewards of the cunning linguist.
  • edited September 2010
    Err, explanation - my mate thought it would be funny to spray me in the face with the stuff, mid-sentace, because, quote, "you keep talking likea cunt, you might as well smell like one".

I shut my eyes fast enough, but my moth was engaged in a hearty yell of "arughphghWHATTHEFUCK" and thus, was not. My friends are Assholes.

Also - remember to make complete posts, kids. You get mistaken in ways you wish were right, otherwise, and thus placed in situations where saving face is not actually possible. And you look like a crass idiot to boot.
    Man, I am just embarrassed for EVERYBODY right now.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Following a number of rumors about the possibility of such a project, MTV has officially confirmed that a third Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure film is in the early planning stages with word from one of the original film's stars, Alex Winter.

i don't know what the fuck
  • edited September 2010
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I laughed at the artificial camera shake when she smacked her boobs on the judges table. However, Das Supertallent - Super better than X factor or any of that shite.
  • edited September 2010
    I just stumbled across the opening for DearS..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I just stumbled across the opening for DearS..
    I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
  • Mew is based off of fetuses. I can see what Game Freak was going for, but seriously? A fetus?
  • Do we need a new Superman movie?

Do we need a new Zack Snyder movie?
  • Mew is based off of fetuses.I can see what Game Freak was going for, but seriously? A fetus?
    It makes perfect sense, considering Mewtwo's whole backstory revolves around cloning and genetics.
  • Pokemans have backstories? I really didn't know that.