This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• I'll agree to this revision: Eddie Money throws them into the black hole. Then we pan back and see that the hole lies in Bob Seger's nether region.
  • Then we pan back and see that the hole lies in Bob Seger's nether region.
    Make it Bob Saget, And we have a deal.
  • edited November 2010
    Eric Wareheim is a music video genius. And a ladies' man.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I just learned that horses (and I guess a lot of other 4-legged mammals) don't have collarbones. Their front legs are just fucking floating there not attached to the rest of the skeleton by anything but muscle!
  • I just learned that horses (and I guess a lot of other 4-legged mammals) don't have collarbones. Their front legs arejust fucking floating therenot attached to the rest of the skeleton by anything but muscle!
    FUCK YES BIOLOGY
  • FUCK YES BIOLOGY
  • FUCK YES BIOLOGY
    I've heard of crab apples, but this is ridiculous.
  • Japanese variety shows..
  • I guess someone liked 'dem apples.
  • Box of apples sells for 1 million Yen at auction.
    These people are very obviously chumps so I have nothing against that seller taking them for a ride.
  • Box of apples sells for 1 million Yen at auction.
    These people are very obviously chumps so I have nothing against that seller taking them for a ride.
    Quite. Mad props to the seller and a HUGE wtf to the buyer.
  • Covetous is a game that is really weird and unsettling.
  • Covetousis a game that is really weird and unsettling.
    That was just the jolt I needed to get the hell out of here.
    Whoa.
    Whoa.
    Yeah, that was more unnerving than the latter moments of Time Fcuk. It reminded me of the beginning of A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, when Dave Eggers describes his mom's tumor-covered stomach lining as a seething organic pod, filled with alien eyes, incubating some horrible creature.
  • edited November 2010
    Man, I let that one pass me by when RPS posted it. Pregnant women are going to disturb me for a couple weeks now.
    Post edited by Walker on
    I go back to newgrounds for the first time in a couple years, and this is what I get? I kinda like it though :/
    Jesus fucking fuck.
    Jesus fucking fuck.
    Yeah, that's in close competion with Coil on my list of "Fucking Unsettling Games."
    Jesus fucking fuck.
    Yeah, that's in close competion withCoilon my list of "Fucking Unsettling Games."
    Why in the fuck did I even play that...I didn't get to the end, but damn...That was...Damn.
  • Why in the fuck did I even play that...I didn't get to the end, but damn...That was...Damn.
    Yeah, Coil's pretty upfront with the first part of the story (the body you're in is a girl who is carrying a child of rape) but I won't spoil the ending. Suffice it to say it gets worse.

• Is it bad that I enjoy these?
  • Is it bad that I enjoy these?

• Joe is funny.
  • Fuck, how did you find that?
  • edited November 2010
    This was on TV.

I would dedicate a thread to it, but it's over a year old. But seriously, damn. How the hell does allowing gay people to marry take away straights rights?
    I-- I'm speechless.

Edit: Ok, I just realized this may be an ONN-style parody. I hope it is anyway.
    Post edited by Aria on
  • Ok, I just realized this may be an ONN-style parody. I hope it is anyway.
    Insofar as any thing is able to be legitimately confused by intelligent people with parody thereof, said thing is stupid.
  • edited November 2010
    Edit: Ok, I just realized this may be an ONN-style parody. I hope it is anyway.
    Nope, that's real. That's from last year I believe.

Edit: While fact checking this, I found this: Fischer: Children Should Be Ready For Marriage and Work At Age 16.

And apparently we gay folk are the strange ones. *facepalm*
    Post edited by Diagoras on