This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• In other news, "Johnny Killings" ranks among the manliest namesever. It's right underneath "Saxton Hale."
    Magnus ver Magnusson and Staff Sergeant Max Fightmaster would like a word with you.
  • My future son, Magnus Harkonnen Blitzkrieg, has already traveled back in time and murdered them to ensure the safety of his family.
  • Bearin the Sol Heumann quad at RIT.
    I missed most of the exciting parts, but yeah, good times.
  • Bearin the Sol Heumann quad at RIT.
    I missed most of the exciting parts, but yeah, good times.
    This is one of the reasons I moved to New York. It's not quite the same, but the odds of craziness on an average day approach RIT levels.
  • Time Cube.. every time I look at that site.
  • "Don't worry, Castle. I'd get you out."

Pregnant pause.

ARGH! ABC keeps stringing me on.
  • Time Cube.. every time I look at that site.
    What the fuck did I just go to? What was that nonsense?
  • Hunting high

• Parents, I love you for sending me weird Japanese Otaku memes as I am about to go to bed.
    Giant river piranha or screenshot from Natural Selection 2?
  • Giant river piranha or screenshot from Natural Selection 2?
    I thought it was Anne Coulter.
    Scary River Monsters are Scary! I still can't ignore an episode when I see it on.
    I thought it was Anne Coulter.
    ZING!!
  • The crocodile survived the crash before being cut up with a machete.
    Wha..?
  • I guess the Iraq war wasn't enough for Bush, he regrets that he didn't privatize social security. Because we know what a great job the banks did with investing money here lately.
  • Crocodile on plane kills 19 passengers.
  • The crocodile survived the crash before being cut up with a machete.
    Wha..?
    There's good eatin' on one of them.
  • Stalked this guy around Borders until I could get a good pic of him.

• Stalked this guy around Borders until I could get a good pic of him.
    So why did you stop stalking? You could have made a way better photo of the entirety of his eccentricality.
  • Because trying to take candid photos of someone because you think they look ridiculous and want to show it with people is kinda rude =/
  • Because trying to take candid photos of someone because you think they look ridiculous and want to show it with people is kinda rude =/
    It's the day before Halloween. It's rude not to!
  • edited October 2010
    Hahahaha. My friend, who lives in Alaska, just commented on this pic on Facebook that another one of his friends, who apparently works at the Best Buy right next to this Borders, just posted a picture of the same guy. Crazy coincidences.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • And now, ladies and gentlmen, the video this thread was made for:
  • Blink(0_0)Blink
    Of course they were screaming! They just found out that a jar of vasoline can make all your wildest dreams come true. It obviously wasn't a jar of regular vasoline, but one covered in magic wishing crystals. Otherwise, why would they be rolling around in the aisles and becoming hysterical? It couldn't possibly be because they are all crazy people. Oh no.
  • She was making fun of Oprah.