This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Cremlian. Your friend is infected with a possibly irreversible meme. I suggest pummelepethy, and, failing that, quarantine.
    Fortunately that was said by some random poster on his facebook (however every day he adds more of these crazies to his facebook, getting a bigger and bigger echo chamber). However, wow, talk about taking subjective reality to a crazy place... My Paradigm of reality I believe needs to deliver some pummelepthy...
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU
    [Wall O Stupid]
    It doesn't sound like any of them know what a theory actually is.
  • edited June 2011
    District of Columbia gets it's own candidate?

Edit: Also, the phrase "I personally believe..." is redundant. You can't believe something without believing it personally.
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • I think Miss Vermont did a good job as well.

She does well in this version, too. :P
  • I think Miss Vermont did a good job as well.

She does well in this version, too. :P
    [Math?]
    I thought that was real for almost a minute. I do agree with the teaching of smells though. I can hardly identify smells at all.
  • FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    I weep for humanity.

Also, what the fuck kind of question is that? "Should evolution be taught in schools?" Well of fucking course it should be taught in schools, it's fucking science you twunts. You should fucking teach everything in school. Everything. Period. Full fucking stop.

Oh my god I fucking hate people.
  • I thought that was real for almost a minute.
    Same here.

I wouldn't have any problem with Miss USA and its ilk if they judged solely on sex appeal and left it at that. Maybe the whole contest is a way to troll dumb-blonde stereotypes by making them look like showing the world that they are probably not worth the oxygen they consume.
  • I hereby start a motion for Miss International Smart and Successful 2012.
    Insofar as any thing is able to be legitimately confused by intelligent people with parody thereof, said thing is stupid.
  • So, I found myself at the trainstation, waiting for the train, and I hear over the speakers that the train will be leaving from a different platform. Everyone gets on the escalator, and so do I, but behind me, people wanna walk to speed along, all good. In front of me, an old guy (and lady) are standing there with those wheely bags, taking up 2 spaces and standing still. So I gently tap him on the shoulder and ask him "Excuse me sir, may we pass?". He looks at me, fire in his eyes and tells me "Just jump" and turns back. Then, split second latter he looks back and adds "If you fucking jump, I'll tear your balls off".

later on, I passed him in the train, but he was too busy being friendly with people from who he needed help to notice me.
  • So I gently tap him on the shoulder and ask him "Excuse me sir, may we pass?". He looks at me, fire in his eyes and tells me "Just jump" and turns back. Then, split second latter he looks back and adds "If you fucking jump, I'll tear your balls off".
    My immediate response to a guy like that? Jump.
  • edited June 2011
    My immediate response to a guy like that? Jump.
    The thing is, what he said made no sense, there was nowhere to jump TO. It was weird. I did consider when I met him again to ask if I could pass again, but.... Yeah, not worth it.
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • edited June 2011
    Now I have a reason to go buy that shit.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Now I have a reason to go buy that shit.
    Isn't letting your hair down the opposite of dreadlocks? (Tell me if I'm wrong, I could be).
  • What else are you going to wear at a gay pride parade?
  • edited July 2011
    What else are you going to wear at a gay pride parade?
    Cardboard Robots need Man love too, man!
    Post edited by Churba on
    That was in Seattle and I totally missed it. Very awesome though.
  • Oddly enough, that makes perfect sense.

Full disclosure: I use Chrome.
  • I spot a small error in the opera picture: There are people in it.
  • >Small 4th of july parade down relative's street
    >oh that's nea-
    >Mr. T and Link walk by
    >uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    I thought you're supposed to show off your form?

• I just...
    I don't...

WHAT?

• I just...
    I don't...

WHAT?
    Oh, fame whores! What will you do next?
  • edited July 2011

Edit: Fix'd
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • You can't embed images from inside your own gmail interface.
  • Unicorn Meat
    I love that it's an excellent source of sparkles.
  • Unicorn Meat
  • Unicorn Meat