This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Also, listening back to FNPL stuff, it's weird to hear Adam say "I'm Churba!"
    Which episode was that?
  • Also, listening back to FNPL stuff, it's weird to hear Adam say "I'm Churba!"
    Which episode was that?
    Oppa FNPL style, on youtube.
  • Also, it sounds like she was showing off the actual object she inserts into her rectum, which is kind of gross.
    #college
    Sounds more like Fear and Loathing at RIT.
    I would watch the shit out of that.
  • edited October 2012
    Also, listening back to FNPL stuff, it's weird to hear Adam say "I'm Churba!"
    Which episode was that?
    Oppa FNPL style, on youtube.
    Wat. *goes off to check*
    Edit: Huh, so he does.

Going back and listening to the mp3, the intro came out pretty well.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Less than a minute into the aforementioned show, right before we did the intro bit proper.
  • Well a butt-plug shouldn't be something that causes you concern as it should be very, very clean.

Also, it's kinda funny that that's what offends you.
    It doesn't offend me. If it offended me, I would have posted in the Fail thread. I just find it kind of weird is all, and was caught off guard.
  • I'm not really much of a prude, but I do think that recreationally inserting things into bodily orifices not intended for insertion is stupid on a couple of different levels.
    Out of sheer curiosity, I have to ask. Do you think anal gay sex is stupid?
  • CURIOSITY ONLY. NO ARGUING.
  • I'm not really much of a prude, but I do think that recreationally inserting things into bodily orifices not intended for insertion is stupid on a couple of different levels.
    Out of sheer curiosity, I have to ask. Do you think anal gay sex is stupid?
    I think that whatever consenting adults want to do with each other is fine (except for really whacked out stuff like consensual cannibalism or other similar indicators of mental illness being a driving factor in consent).

That said, I think that anal penetration is inherently risky and dangerous and ill advised, but as a Crohn's sufferer with some serious and ongoing issues back there I no doubt have some entrenched bias that fuels my reservations about the whole thing.

I also think urethral sounds and other extreme toys are kinda stupid, but again, with consent, do what you wanna do.
  • Oh god. I just recently found out what urethral sounding is, and the mere thought of it makes me cringe and wince!
  • Flashblood.
    You have got to be fucking kidding me.
  • Flashblood.
    You have got to be fucking kidding me.
    Wow. Just... wow.
  • CURIOSITY ONLY. NO ARGUING.
    ^ I LOLd
  • I searched "anime girl mask" on eBay...

• Seems accurate.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2012
    I saw this and went "Hwaaaa...?"

Post edited by Geo on
  • I searched "anime girl mask" on eBay...

That's horrifying.
  • Spatter some fake blood on there and you've got a pretty damn good Halloween mask.
  • Hasidic Jews wear crocs. Is this normal?
  • edited October 2012
    Anyone who wears Crocs deserves to be shot.

Maybe that's how the holocaust started. Hitler was all like "I hate Crocs!"
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Anyone who wears Crocs deserves to be shot.
    Be careful man. They might shoot back.

• I like crocs. They're easy, comfortable, washable, and all around utilitarian.

Maybe that's how the holocaust started. Hitler was all like "I hate Crocs!"
    Nah man. My friends and I have unscientifically proven that it was started because of green tea ice cream.

I can accept Crocs as something you put on your legs when you just go to your yard, like for a smoke or something, but going beyond your yard with Crocs on is no good.

• Really, who cares? Crocs serve the same basic purpose sandals do. I don't understand the ridiculous hatred of them.
  • Really, who cares? Crocs serve the same basic purpose sandals do. I don't understand the ridiculous hatred of them.
    Agreed. Wearing Crocs to the beach, a backyard BBQ, or any other situation where it's acceptable to wear sandals is fine.
  • edited October 2012
    Popular fashion trends for people to not like. I equate it to my dislike for Ugg boots, but that's only when it's not cold outside and people where them while they wear shorts.

Also, I own a pair of Crocs and they are great convention walking shoes.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited October 2012
    Really, who cares? Crocs serve the same basic purpose sandals do. I don't understand the ridiculous hatred of them.
    By this logic you must support terrorism then. Because only a terrorist would say that, or someone who likes Crocs.
    Popular fashion trends for people to not like. I equate it to my dislike for Ugg boots, but that's only when it's not cold outside and people where them while they wear shorts.

Also, I own a pair of Crocs and they are great convention walking shoes.
    I dislike America's strange obsession with Ugg boots for two reasons. One, I wore them in junior high and people made fun of them all the time. Now those same people are dropping $100 for a pair in the name of fashion. The second part is that in Australia they were never a fashion statement. They're something you threw on when you take the trash out.
    Post edited by MATATAT on