This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

World Cup 2010

1111213141517»

Comments

• I don't think you're quite grasping exactly how little patience I'm speaking of, here.
    Totally, it quickly drops to 0 depending on the person.
  • I've already explained it MULTIPLE times. They know SHIT about the game and are basing their blabbering on the World Cup. THE WORLD CUP. Team Scrym is still crying, I havestoppedexplaining BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED SHIT SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY KEPT SWINGING AND SCREAMING "LOOK AT MY PENIS." If they were actually bringing up arguments that required a new fucking explanation, then maybe I would've considered explaining it, three pages ago. You haven't even read the fucking thread you pisser, so fuck off.
    If you've explained it so much, why won't you just quote yourself and post it again? It's not like you're having to type all that out again, just making some blockquote tags.
    And I have read the entire thread, I'm literally telling you I must lack some reading skills if I've missed it.
  • If you've explained it so much, why won't you just quote yourself and post it again? It's not like you're having to type all that out again, just making some blockquote tags.
    He's little patience for anything he perceives as foolish or stupid.
    I don't think you're quite grasping exactly how little patience I'm speaking of, here.
  • If you've explained it so much, why won't you just quote yourself and post it again? It's not like you're having to type all that out again, just making some blockquote tags.
    Takes more time than writing that you should read the thread.
  • I don't know if the forum cares anymore but FIFA approves additional refs as an experiment in several leagues. Mexico's has been chosen as part of the experiments, so I'm glad I can get to see this first hand.
  • Odd. So they agree that there is a problem with the officiating, but they opt for additional fallible humans to resolve it rather than technology.
  • Make sure your desk meets your head Rym, it's customary for idiots to do so. Also, when's your surgery? Will you be the first human-turned-robot for real?

Also, those 'additional humans' were already there, just not doing a thing AS I SAID BEFORE.
  • Odd. So they agree that there is a problem with the officiating, but they opt for additional fallible humans to resolve it rather than technology.
    I view it more positively than that - For now, it's an extra Ref, but before they were refusing even that - baby steps, but baby steps are better than no steps.