This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Comments

• And both the Justice Leagues.
  • Walking Dead!!!!!!!
  • Breaking bad, soooo goood... sooo chemistry! Best part was the end of the last eps of the first season so far. "this is not meth!"
  • Breaking Bad is pretty good, I must say.
  • Season 2 of the Walking Dead is disappointing me. There is way to much unnecessary exposition going on.
  • Breaking Bad gets better each season.

Still watching and enjoying Boardwalk Empire too, despite the fact I can't even name half the characters.
  • Been watching the first of two seasons of Bannacek. A 70's show about an insurance investigator. The fun part is not who did the stealing, but how it was done.
  • Watching Young Justice. I've never really been into super hero stuff, so what do you recommend I watch next?
    I can also recommend The Spectacular Spider-Man as well, as well as Teen Titans. I also hear good things about Wolverine and the X-Men, I've seen the first episode and the last few ones, and I liked what I saw.
  • I'm towards the end of season 2 of Archer. The 2nd cancer episode was one of my favorites, however "El Secuestro" was brilliant with Pam. That episode definitely made me like her a lot more.
  • The 2nd cancer episode was one of my favorites
    Vincent Van Go-Fuck-Yourself.
  • Vincent Van Go-Fuck-Yourself.
    Survey says, *Gun shot*.
    Survey says, *Gun shot*.
    Cock flavored spit? Well you never know what's gonna be on the board! Let me see cock-flavored spit!
  • You watch Breaking Bad and Archer?

...Do you not?
    Survey says, *Gun shot*.
    Cock flavored spit? Well you never know what's gonna be on the board! Let me see cock-flavored spit!
    Terms of Enrampagement.
  • I'm on episode 12, "White Nights". (;ï¿£O ̄) The scene with the whip cream made me lose it.
  • Stuff I'm Watching Right Now:
    -The IT Crowd
    - 30 Rock
    - Being Human
  • Caught up on Archer, aaa-mazing!

Didn't know what Breaking Bad was about, until last night, gonna watch that next.
  • Holy fuck. The Breaking Bad episode "One Minute" was impossibly intense.
  • Been watching Season 3 of the Clone Wars animated cartoon. It's still not the cartoon I want it to be, but it's much closer than season 1 was. Thankfully, JarJar has been minimized and has only appeared in one episode (so far), and I really like some of the anti-war episodes they've shown. I just saw an episode where Dooku tries to kill his apprentice on Palpatine's orders and the whole witches of Dathomir seems very cool and a major part of the rest of the season.
  • Holy fuck. The Breaking Bad episode "One Minute" was impossibly intense.
    Fuck yeah. Wait until the last two episodes of the season.
  • That Mitchel and Webb Look is pretty nice.
  • Started watching Metalocalypse. That show is hilarious.
  • edited November 2011
    2 Broke Girls
    This show is AWFUL. I'm disappointed in you.

In other news, New Girl is a fantastic, really funny (no-laugh-track) sitcom. And it's on Fox, so that won't last long.
    I had the opposite reaction. I want to like New Girl because of Deschenel, but her character is painfully stupid and annoying. I'd watch a show about those three guys though. They're hilarious.
    Also, Kat Dennings' hotness level is higher than Zoey Deschenel's.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Also, Kat Dennings' hotness level is higher than Zoey Deschenel's.
    I find that there is a very large distinction between being hot and being cute. Someone can be hot and cute at the same time, but that's somewhat rare. Kat Dennings is hot, Zooey Deschenel is cute, so of course her hotness level would be higher.
  • I'm caught up on Breaking Bad. Holy shit, it's like the perfect show.
  • I'm caught up on Breaking Bad. Holy shit, it's like the perfect show.
    Yup, 100% agree. Dexter is not bed either. Latest episode was fantastic!
  • I'm a little over four episodes into Breaking Bad. It's pretty good, but I have trouble feeling sympathetic towards Walter sometimes.
  • I'm a little over four episodes into Breaking Bad. It's pretty good, but I have trouble feeling sympathetic towards Walter sometimes.
    I know!

Just finished season one, it was pretty tense.
    The only comment I can give without potentially spoiling anything is "keep watching." Semi-spoiler (no plot points or characters explicitly mentioned): Walt is not meant to be a sympathetic character.

• -The NBC Comedy Block is really rocking this year. (Except Whitney)
    -Walking Dead (Only watched the first episode of 2nd Season, enjoying it)
    -Mythbusters
    -Penn and Teller Tell a Lie
    -Boardwalk Empire (SO NEED TO GET CAUGHT UP ON IT)

Oh yes, the new animated Fox show Allen Gregory? Terrible show. Don't watch it.