This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• edited April 2013
    If you are one of the three people who doesn't have Portal 2 yet, it's only 5 bucks this weekend.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • So Antichamber was on sale. Why the fuck don't you own it?
  • Ticket to ride is $3.
  • Sleeping Dogs is $9.99 on Amazon.
  • edited May 2013
    New XCOM is 66% off on a steam one-day sale, worth 14 bucks?
    Post edited by Starfox on
  • New XCOM is 66% off on a steam one-day sale, worth 14 bucks?
    Yup.
    Yup.
    Yeah.

• I pulled the trigger. Apparently I need to download all 12 gigs despite already having the demo.
  • I picked it up using the gift option. Sitting in my inventory.
    Yup.
    Yeah.

Mmmmhmmm
  • Sadly I didn't see the dlc for $1.66 :(
  • I have two coupons for Total War: Shogun 2 75% off and five DOTA 2 passes if any one wants them.
  • Borderlands 2 (Steam Code for game only) for $13.59. Doesn't include Season Pass, but still very decent price.
  • Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 is free today. Perfect timing for me. I've had an appetite for Big Picture games as of late.
  • Humble Weekly sale is Alan Wake+American Nightmare.
    I got those games in a Steam sale. They're shit.
    I got those games in a Steam sale. They're shit.
    I got those games in a GOG sale. Haven't played yet.

• There's another Humble Bundle out.

Awesomenauts
    Little Inferno
    Thomas Was Alone
    Capsized
    Dear Esther

Beat The Average
    Hotline Miami
    Proteus

I bought it mostly because I've been considering Awesomenauts for a while. I'd recommend it to anyone who's been on the fence about Hotline Miami too...it can be picked up for about $5.50 if you get it before the average goes up.
  • I own none of those games, I'll probably pick this up.
  • edited May 2013
    I own none of those games, I'll probably pick this up.
    U NO HOTLINE MIAMI?

Post edited by Apreche on
  • I've heard all sorts of good things about Dear Esther. This looks like a really good bundle.
  • Dear Esther was okay. Once you get past the first section its all eye candy. The story was so-so and I didn't really care that much about it because it tries to be ambiguous, but its confusing and not really compelling to any degree.
  • edited May 2013
    Also if anyone wants a Dear Esther key or a Hotline Miami key PM me. Surprised they didn't do the "all-in-one" key.

EDIT: Actually I'm just going to post them here. Just quote when you take.

Dear Esther: 4AM5Y-6E3A6-4NQJ7
    Hotline Miami: NR8IH-MMMVA-DKJR9
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Bought it just for Hotline Miami. Was it always cross-platform? I swear it was Windows-only when Rym and Scott were talking about it.
  • edited May 2013
    Bought it just for Hotline Miami. Was it always cross-platform? I swear it was Windows-only when Rym and Scott were talking about it.
    No. A couple of the games in this sale are selling their multiplatform debut version of their game.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • edited May 2013
    I liked Dear Esther due to my love of atmospheric stories and the English countryside but I can get why people don't like it.

Many games will release a complete version on Windows and then port to the other two.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Hotline Miami: NR8IH-MMMVA-DKJR9
    I've used the Hotline Miami key. Thanks, Matatat!

• Dear Esther: 4AM5Y-6E3A6-4NQJ7
    Thanks!
  • edited May 2013
    Awesomenauts isn't what I expected. I kind of naively guessed it was a Psychonauts ripoff. OMG Little Inferno is literally Burn Shit: The Game.
    Post edited by Pegu on