This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• edited December 2013
    For someone like myself who hasn't played any of these three Fallout games, are they equally worthwhile or does one stand out?
    Post edited by 2bfree on
  • edited December 2013
    Fallout 1 is pretty decent. Fallout 2 is awesome. I've never played tactics but I've heard its pretty decent. In case you didn't know they're all turn based somewhat strategic RPGs and they have a few bugs that can fuck you over. So save a lot in different slots.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • First two are fantastic. Don't try TOO hard to play Tactics (i never did)
  • I think not trying might be the right amount of trying.
  • Good catch, Steve.
  • Most people should have those three games by now. I think I still have my retail copy of Fallout somewhere in my collection.
  • Even when Fallout was new, I had about five false starts with both before either really got its hooks in me. Stick with it.
  • HMTKSteve said:

Most people should have those three games by now. I think I still have my retail copy of Fallout somewhere in my collection.

I've never played Fallout before, so it's going to be fun playing it during winter break.

• Do you like puzzle games for the 3DS?

A046449C2TFC7X55

there you go :D
  • is that a one off, or when I get home will I be able to use it :-p
  • During the sale of Dinosaur D-Day (Seriously, 2 bucks to play as fuckin' DINOSAURS), I got some extra copies.

I have three extra copies to give away if anyone is interested.
  • Cremlian said:

is that a one off, or when I get home will I be able to use it :-p

Well it is a one off and since no one here claimed it...

• I've got some codes from the current McDonald's promo for free XBox 360 downloadable games. They can be redeemed at onehotholiday.com - single use only, first come, first served.

2MVMY2VJPW - Ms. Splosion Man
    8JWTZPBPL8 - The Maw
    TMMNGY3WSZ - The Maw
  • Claimed third code for The Maw. Thanks :)
  • Claimed third code for The Maw. Thanks :)

I'm happy to share. I already have both of the games, so I'm glad someone else can use them.

• Steam Winter sale in case you jabronis weren't aware.
  • MATATAT said:

Steam Winter sale in case you jabronis weren't aware.

Or as I like to call it: the week of bitching at Steam for putting every game I purchased this year on sale but not the ones I still want to buy.

• MATATAT said:

Steam Winter sale in case you jabronis weren't aware.

Amazon sale too. And GOG, I think.

• I would also point out that Green Man Gaming is having a sale too but they seem to have one every 3:00 PM.
  • And Humble Store sale.

OMG ALL THE SALES.
  • True, but I think we've covered 90% of the sales worth paying attention to in the last five posts.
  • Payday 2 flash sale!
  • Payday 2 flash sale!

Go for it. It's ace.

• Posting about it on the forum was only the second thing I did after learning it was on sale.
  • CS:GO on sale for $3.75
  • Steam dropped the proverbial hammer (of games everybody has already) today: Deus Ex, Skyrim, Terraria, plus Payday, EU4, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    It's a good day to get games (and spend frivolously on people because giving gifts is fun).
  • You listed all those games and missed the best one on there.... Endless Space.
  • Oops.
    Also, I've played Endless Space for a few hours and discovered that I genuinely suck at it.
  • No dildoes from Newegg this time. Also, L4D2 is free today only on steam.
  • Papers Please worth 5 bucks?