This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Just skip all that and make your own.

This is my go-to jumping-off point for designing sausage recipes.
  • Just skip all that and make your own.

This is my go-to jumping-off point for designing sausage recipes.
    That's almost the worst web site I've ever seen. They should change the name of it to Sausage Time Cube.
  • It's pretty terrible, but the dude knows his meat.
  • Man, an updated version of his website would probably drive 200% more traffic. Some amazing material here, just very poorly presented.
  • I'll make him a new one for some delicious high-quality sassage.
  • edited June 2013
    Oddly enough, there is one just a couple blocks away from the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. I'd often go there Thursday night before Anime Boston to get some late night dinner.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where I'm going next PAX.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • I finally checked out Machinae Supremacy. No idea what took me so long.
    and MAGfest is only 6 months away to see them live in person.
  • edited June 2013
    My job does not allow me to have weekend off so I am unable to attend most conventions. I plan on going once I leave this job but that will be a few years.
    Post edited by canine224 on
    and MAGfest is only 6 months away to see them live in person.
    So excited. Need to try and go this year. Gonna do eet.

• GeoGeo
    edited June 2013
    My summer program means, aside from CTCon, no conventions for Geo...
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I've got a case of Heady Topper, and I've found no shortage of people willing to help me drink it.
  • OH! Pete and I meet the guy who made King's Forge last night. He's cool and the game looks good.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/126996/kings-forge
  • So this morning I decided to go to my Netflix queue and hack the crap out of it. And by crap I mean everything that I've shoved in there without really thinking about whether it is something I actually wanted to see or if it was just something to increase my knowledge of popular shit.

DVD queue went from 415 to 95. Instant queue went from 56 to 21. Feels good.
  • Have to write a magazine for English class on literally anything we want that's school appropriate. Was going to write one on the Jackson administration. Realized it wasn't school appropriate.

And people still don't see why I love Andrew Jackson.
  • My neighbors two doors down keep setting off explosives. Used to be just once a day, but last night it was three in the space of an hour.
  • City's probably got ordinances against that that they enforce on non-holidays; call the popo.
  • City's probably got ordinances against that that they enforce on non-holidays; call the popo.
    I DID last night, doesn't seem to have stopped them.
  • Weird. Just got a bunch of wrong password account lockout emails from a forum I occasionally frequent. The IP information for the failed logins are for China, Brazil and Iran.
  • Was going through my trash bin on my Google Drive and found a collection of lyrics my friend wrote for the songs we were working on back in 2009. None of them made it further than that, but goddamn if the lyrics aren't hilarious. Also awful.
  • Awful lyrics are the best lyrics.
  • Man, stomach ulcers are no joke. I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. :/ I guess I'll have to take a break from mountain dew and sriracha for a while.
  • edited June 2013
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • I always associate "Fly me to the moon" with Eva so when I hear it other places it's just like "Man I didn't realize Sinatra was so into Anime."
  • I couldn't find the thread that talked about how you guys use VBR mp3 or something and the filesizes are wrong on the podcasts and stuff. Anyways, it seems to be causing some stuttering issues with MPlayer. I was actually using the podcast to test a download program I'm working on and thought it was me, but it works in VLC.
  • So, In physics I'm learning about the double slit experiment. There is a great sex joke (pickup line?) to be made there.
  • So I was logging into the accounts of the credit cards I don't use to see what travel benefits I get automatically for going to Australia. I thought my AMEX was a cash back card, but apparently it also had rewards points that had built up. I cashed them in for AMEX Gift cards, which are basically cash. $175 worth! But it came as a $100, a $50, and a $25. So I just turned them into Amazon gift cards one at a time. And now I can buy things guilt free! Camera lens? Wacom? Both?!?!

There has to be a way to use this to launder money.
  • Laundering money is about turning money into something that can't be traced and back into money.
  • Laundering money is actually just washing it, like putting it into the washing machine, drying it, and then ironing it. That's what it means when someone says that.