This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Yes, that guy.

Here's my cousin's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/stefanierubin

And his Twitter

https://twitter.com/I_Rapp

And his brother

https://twitter.com/BRappy55
  • Superb Owl?
  • HMTKSteve said:

Superb Owl?

Yeah, the handegg championship.
  • I'm gonna spend superb owl sunday at a local hackerspace in the afternoon and watch the puppy bowl at night.
  • I love puppy bowl.
  • Reggie Watts is da man.
  • I had an argument with my sister about how moronic the puppy bowl is and still believe that it is the equivalent of wasting your time with puppy videos on youtube for over 3 hours.
  • Is that the season finale of Football or whatever? How is that show still running? It's gotta be longer than The Simpsons at this point!
  • That's some quality advertising right there.
  • It is possible to run a VMware ESXI instance within VMware.

Dood
  • Coldguy said:

I had an argument with my sister about how moronic the puppy bowl is and still believe that it is the equivalent of wasting your time with puppy videos on youtube for over 3 hours.

Yeah, not seeing a downside.
  • Coldguy said:

I had an argument with my sister about how moronic the puppy bowl is and still believe that it is the equivalent of wasting your time with puppy videos on youtube for over 3 hours.

Yeah, not seeing a downside.
    Indeed. It's superior to most of the other pre-Superb Owl programming that's on TV.
  • Oh, that rollercoaster of emotion when someone says "Oh yeah, you're totally right, facts don't win debates, couldn't have said it better." Immediately followed with "If facts won debates, Ron Paul would be president!"
  • To be fair, Ron Paul was the most factual of all the GOP candidates in the last cycle (save for Huntsman, who didn't stay for all the debates).
  • Greg said:

To be fair, Ron Paul was the most factual of all the GOP candidates in the last cycle (save for Huntsman, who didn't stay for all the debates).

That's still like saying he's the driest guy on the swim team.
  • edited February 2014
    Neito said:

Greg said:

To be fair, Ron Paul was the most factual of all the GOP candidates in the last cycle (save for Huntsman, who didn't stay for all the debates).

That's still like saying he's the driest guy on the swim team.
    It's also absolutely untrue. His campaign was so full of lies, outright lies, contradictory statements, and the usual Ron Paul brand of fuckin' lunatic nonsense that apart from the last one, he was AT BEST exactly typical for those competitors he never had a chance against. And last I recall, Rick Santorum didn't write a guide to shooting black people and getting away with it.

Post edited by Churba on
  • I'll admit that I only watched him during the debates. The last election cycle was when I was trying to quite politics (key word being trying), and didn't follow anything not hilarious.
  • So having visited University campus I forgot that 80% of females on campus are in a competition to wear the shortest hot pants possible, I forgot that University is some sort of dream world.
  • This sometimes happens at RIT, for about 3-5 weeks at the beginning of the year. Then the cold happens and people stop. Then in April/May it happens again until the end of the year.
  • edited February 2014
    If I go to grad school, my application would make you believe it's because of my desire to better the businesses I run, and you might be convinced by how my thesis may be based on how awesome design is for whatever... and my work and motivation may have you putting grant money in my pocket... But I gotta say the one primary motivating factor would be the aforementioned female-to-minimalist hot shorts ratio.

I don't regret spending most of my college years in a relationship, I just regret that I only had 3 'actual' college years.

Edit: my wallet does not regret the latter.
    Post edited by SWATrous on
  • sK0pe said:

So having visited University campus I forgot that 80% of females on campus are in a competition to wear the shortest hot pants possible, I forgot that University is some sort of dream world.

Get em drunk enough they'll hike their miniskirts up so high they don't cover their panties.
  • edited February 2014
    Since it's relatively warm 300 days of the year in Perth it sticks and Winter is the same fashion with tights, jeans or yoga pants.

Well there are the girls who wear miniskirts and sit cross legged on the ground not realising (or maybe they are aware) that they are broadcasting the underwear for the day.

Yeah this being my 2nd visit for my 3rd degree I already got hit on twice in the first day, they all think I'm in my early 20's because I shaved.

It's not even fair after seeing the attitude guys have coming out of high school (either super timid around girls or very insulting because they don't know what is right).
    Post edited by sK0pe on
  • A while back, I wrote a song called "Untitled Love Song." Now, I've written a love song without a title, and I'm not sure what to call it.
  • "Untitled Love Song 2: The Remix"?
  • "Electric Boogaloo"?
  • Untitled Love Song II: The Lovening
  • Title Pending
  • SPACESHIP!!!! [/lego]
  • Coldguy said:

SPACESHIP!!!! [/lego]

That scene (you know the one) was one of my favorites in the film.