This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Rainbow Dash is far and away the best of the ponies.

Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are tied for second. But Rainbow Dash wins in every category.
  • Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are tied for second. But Rainbow Dash wins in every category.
    I think Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Twilight tie for second behind Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy is third. Rarity is poop, get her out of here. Give Big Macintosh a larger role, or maybe the carrot pony.
  • Pinkie Pie is all right. Tired Applejack wins some points. But Fluttershy is just too cute.
  • But Fluttershy is just too cute.
    I am disagree.
  • edited February 2011
    Pinkie Pie is all right.
    Better than all right.
    Tired Applejack wins some points.
    Not enough.
    But Fluttershy is just too cute.
    Definitely. Plus, there's this:
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Pinkie Pie is the only one that makes me laugh.
  • Give Big Macintosh a larger role, or maybe the carrot pony.
    How about Derpy Hooves and Dr Whoof?
    I don't know them yet.

But the Zebra is quality.
  • edited February 2011
    Give Big Macintosh a larger role, or maybe the carrot pony.
    I don't know them yet.
    They're actually background characters; up until Derpy appears in episode 15 I hadn't noticed either of them.
    Derpy Hooves has a page in the MLP:FiM wiki here, though.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    Was the latter one a pun on Doctor Who, if so this show is double WIN!
  • Princess Celestia was originally supposed to be Queen Celestia, as is logical considering her position, but Hasbro requested the name be changed as Disney has caused princesses to be associated with good and queens associated with evil. At best, we can assume that Equestria is a principality.
  • Princess Celestia was originally supposed to be Queen Celestia, as is logical considering her position, but Hasbro requested the name be changed as Disney has caused princesses to be associated with good and queens associated with evil. At best, we can assume that Equestria is a principality.
    So if she is the Princess who is the Bloody Queen?
    Was the latter one a pun on Doctor Who, if so this show is double WIN!
    The name was assigned by fans based on appearance:
  • That would make a great t-shirt.
  • edited February 2011
    That would make a great t-shirt.
    It is, if that statement wasn't sarcastic.
    Post edited by Axel on
    So it wouldn't be if it was?
    Get your t-shirt from The Fast Karate Website.
    ...Axel-fail.
    ...Axel-fail.
    ...Axel-fail.
    ...Well-played. I'll get you next time, Gadget. Next time...
  • Tank Girl: "Well Fancy that, Crashing your plane and blaming the devil for it. What Exactly happened?"
    Priest: "Well, one minute, we were flying along real happy, and then all of a sudden, the pilot's testicles grew really really big."
    Other priest: "About 10,000% Percent! They were so big he couldn't reach the controls!"

Christ, I fucking love this book.
  • Tank Girl is the business.
  • Why are men that are near thirty discussing the merits of My Little Pony characters? o.O
  • Why are men that are near thirty discussing the merits of My Little Pony characters? o.O
    Sounds like some pony needs some cupcakes.
    Because they are awesome!
    And also because they are so girly they became manly!
    Oh, oh, I see how it is. Of course we can't talk about My Little Pony, because we're men. No, that's cool. Men should just watch NASCAR and explosion-filled movies with lots of tits. It's not our place to appreciate adorable ponies.

I, for one, am tired of this pervasive matriarchy telling me what I can and cannot like. I am man! Hear me growl! I won't let you hold me back any more!
    Oh, oh, I see how it is. Of course we can't talk about My Little Pony, because we're men. No, that's cool. Men should just watch NASCAR and explosion-filled movies with lots of tits. It's not our place to appreciate adorable ponies.

I, for one, am tired of this pervasive matriarchy telling me what I can and cannot like. I am man! Hear me growl! I won't let you hold me back any more!
    Hear ye Hear ye!

Are we allowed to like nascar, explosions, and adorable ponies?