This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• You fight like a dairy farmer!
  • So, when is GreyHuge gonna ask out K?
  • I'm at work right now actually. I know autism turns you into a robot basically but at least give an effort to comprehend subtlety and/or facetiousness.
    I wouldn't call what you did subtlety or facetiousness. These things I recognize and acknowledge when it is not comical to misinterpret them. What you are doing is better described as condescension, which I have come to interpret as your trolling style.
  • I don't know about you, new guy. Between this and telling Scott not to "be such a Jew" in another thread, plus the consistent pinning of your self-identity on drug use, I've pretty much written you off.
  • So, when is GreyHuge gonna ask out K?
    YES, we are so tsundere, I am having fun arguing with him, but I don't think it would work out, seeing as he lives in Canada and I live in Utah, plus he's a raging misandrist asshole.
  • edited February 2011
    I don't know about you, new guy. Between this and telling Scott not to "be such a Jew" in another thread, plus the consistent pinning of your self-identity on drug use, I've pretty much written you off.
    I'm a big jew too. I shouldn't have to qualify that to defend myself but some people don't get jokes.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • edited February 2011
    I'm a big jew too. I shouldn't have to qualify that to defend myself but some people don't get jokes.
    As I was trying to say before. You try to make jokes, and it's obvious you are attempting humor, but you never quite get there. It just comes off as you being kind of a dick.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Forgive me for not taking criticism of humor from an aspie.
  • edited February 2011
    It just comes off as you being a dick.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • "The ass on this horse-tarantula doesn't look right." Me, just now.
  • It just comes off as you beinga dick.
  • Kaptain K, the last couple of comments you made are not riling me up as much as they were before, I expect better from you. Please, try once more, with feeling.
  • I'm really not interested in getting a reaction out of anyone, that's merely what you expect from me.
  • How do you call someone of Jewish heritage and not religion if not Jew? You say Jewish for both a religious and cultural Jew(ish)... you Americans get insulted quite easily.
  • I'm really not interested in getting a reaction out of anyone, that's merely what you expect from me.
    How could I expect anything else from a troll?

Perhaps things will quiet down now and I can get back to my programming assignment.
    How could I expect anything else from a troll?
    You would know since you're such a troll. Quit trolling so much.
    How do you call someone of Jewish heritage and not religion if not Jew?
    We're still jews over here, I know it's confusing.
  • edited February 2011
    Scott once said, "I don't fit any Jewish stereotypes." Our friend (who was also a Jew) threw some change on the ground, which Scott then picked up. His response? "What, it's free money?"
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
    Either you're a dick, really, really not funny, or both. I'm not insulted or offended by anything you've said, you're just coming off as a self-righteous moron.
  • I'm not insulted or offended by anything you've said, you're just coming off as a self-righteous moron.
    Then what's the problem? You're complaining a lot for someone who isn't offended or insulted.
  • If your definition of complaining "a lot" is two annoyed posts responding to you needlessly picking on someone in a way that makes you seem like a dick, then yeah I guess I am.
  • Then shush. Nobody wants to hear it.
  • Hush little baby, don't say a word
    Momma's gonna tear you a new one
  • edited February 2011
    That doesn't rhyme Professor. All is for the best, after all.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Rhyming schemes are overrated.

Like your mom
  • You're not as optimistic as your namesake.
  • Scott once said, "I don't fit any Jewish stereotypes." Our friend (who was also a Jew) threw some change on the ground, which Scott then picked up. His response? "What, it's free money?"
    That's pretty damn funny. XD
  • You're not as optimistic as your namesake.
  • Pangloss please tell me you know the origin of your own username.
  • edited February 2011
    Pangloss please tell me you know the origin of your own username.
    In this, the best of all possible worlds, no shit, 'bru.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Okay good just checking.